australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

"So here are the final details of the long-awaited swap 'meat'!

Also this is the SF Issue 10 launch for Sydney...so roll down if you want to scroe a copy of SF Issue 10 before everyone else!

Date: 15th of July (Sunday)

time: 12pm to 5pm

location: Stussy Store (Brisbane St, where the old Supply used to be)"

PS: taken from Sneaker Freaker .. support your local swap meet :)

so whats there at the swapmeet? i mean apart from bunch of nike kicks

its not all about kicks . but getting along and spend a nice sundae tog . juz like y we wana haf a sf meet . and theres launch of SF issue 10 . best of all .free booze!

try to get ur dior jeans overseas

only Dior stockist in Australia is Assin in Melb and they'll cause u an organ or two compared to prices overseas, e.g. MIJ 19 cm models will cost ya 560AUD

u get the picture

problem with sydney is that sneakers arent very well looked upon and i need a comfortable midpoint.

fellow sydney sufu-ers have any opinions?

I've had a pair of these http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/10812263.html lacoste leather loafers but in beige for a couple of years now that are starting to look beat up. They are cassual enough to wear to a pub gig and formal enough that they look ok with slacks or dress pants.

sup Mark, i am not leaving till mid August

give me a call when u r back man, i'll send u a PM with my contact number

p.s. u still staying around the moore park area?

Will do! and I'm still staying around that area.

let's see pics of your Diors man. I just came back from Paris and I'm really ruing over the fact that I don't have a smaller waist so I can fit into some 19cm.

Btw do you know whether the price tag of 212 Euros at Dior is before or after the price hike for the black 19cm?

since theres no progress on the Sydney meet

i will kindly suggest a venue and time

this Sunday @ the sneaker swap meet (where the Stussy store is)

OR

this Friday, drinks @ sharkies (or anywhere in the CBD)

Man my weekend is booked out solid. The sneaker thing would have been good though... I'm still more inclined for a Thursday night rendezvous.

i get wat u mean hommes but there doesnt seem to be too much interest / keeness from us Sydney-siders

should i start a new thread under the Superofficial section or should i not???

totally agree with u guy's posts

i live in the city and everyday i see ppl wearing Nudie jeans, especially thin finn bcos the backpockets are lower than usual, as well as the occasional ksubi jeans

i think wearing plain tees is the way to go here, lol

i start wearing nudie's far before they launched thin finn and no skinny fit for guys, u have to wear slim kim if you want to go with skinny look, i dunno why lot of sydney siders knew about nudie just recently (middle of 06 till now)...

especially those GP staff (nothing against them), before they carry nudie some of them just amaze if some customers wear nudie...

i think its mostly due to GP that alot of teenagers wear nudies

i saw a couple high school kids (they looked like they were in year 8-9) wearing nudies and i was thinking how did they afford them ( there was no way i could buy a pair of 200-300 dollars jeans when i was in high school)

i think its mostly due to GP that alot of teenagers wear nudies

hmm..i reckon most teens really look into GP for the way to dress up..

i saw a couple high school kids (they looked like they were in year 8-9) wearing nudies and i was thinking how did they afford them ( there was no way i could buy a pair of 200-300 dollars jeans when i was in high school)

actually that's quite true, i saw lot of teens wear tsubi's from head to toe..hmm

heyy.. any sydney siders know where i can get a black skinny tie? i need it by tomorrow night.. haha hopefully someone sees this
Incu had a Flippa K one last week, but it was $180! Let me know if you find one cheaper as Im looking for one myself.

try SKIN DEEP in front of Hyde Park. Last time i bought from them, it cost $90.

DSC_0018.jpg

its quite nice, silk..

oh man..u should visit my apartment...omg..

my building is filled with at least 60-70% koreans (i live next to the old avilion hotel now regency)

the whole block IS korean town, theres nothing wrong or bad with it of course

my building is filled with at least 60-70% koreans (i live next to the old avilion hotel now regency)

the whole block IS korean town, theres nothing wrong or bad with it of course

totally korean town...apu, i think i live in the same building as u..lol....

yes, quite new indeed.

correction: i think the April 77 jackets are 280 not 200

therefore a 20% reduction

confession: i just went back to the store and impulse-bought the freakin jacket

damn, now how the fuk am i gonna survive without money

apu..which one u got,,,the black or grey...i got the grey one..quite nice..

bought it full price..arkhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:mad:

got the grey one when it was 280

unfortunately had to return it since there was a little rip on rim of the jacket at the bottom (i really anal abt details), luckily the ppl at Incu gave e a full refund

i think the jacket is now 235

as you probably all know superfuture sydney needs a major overhaul and we currently have no one working on it...

that means updating the superfuture maps and also working on the sydney PDF superguide...

if you can write and know where everything is in syd -- that means not only denim and sneaker stores -- but also galleries, restaurants, bars, etc etc..

it also helps if you can use illustrator and indesign.

pm me if interested!

i might also post on superofficial - but seems like everyone in syd is on this thread anyway...