australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Sydney is so arse. It's aesthetically offensive.

Everyone is wearing House of Holland rip offs.

Industrie and GP are on the Nurave bandwagon.

Modular bogans everywhere. Mogans.

GP are selling Supra Skytops and Swear Shoes.

Parklife has Justice, Digitalism, MIA, MSTRKRFT and The Sounds though.

Supre is physically killing me. If i see another fat chick wearing an oversized h.o.h rip off tee with only a pair of sheer tights i am going to choke on my own vomit and die - shit is disgusting.

Didnt know that GP was carrying the skytops. I have been tossing up whether or not to get a pair but now they are at GP i think I will pass.

Parklife lineup looks fucking awesome but I won't be there. I just can't do festivals anymore.

Harsh.

no way. If you have seen what I have seen that shit just isn't cool... I mean opaque tights and a tee or something on a slim good looking girl is ok but when its a fat 16 yr old hussy who tries to do it with sheer tights and there is lumps and bumps and visible fat girl undies showing through it is gross.

Gotta agree with homme.homme, if you ain't got the bod, don't try!

I kind of curse the stores for making them in those large sizes, but then they have to or else you have the mothers of the fat kids complaining, then I'll curse those mothers.

wheres abouts is 99 degrees?

taylor square, oxford street, near oxford art suply

dudes, point me to a place with kick ass indo food?

haha...around city, i guess there r couple of them. Like that food court down at dixon st, and theres another one in the corner of quay st n thomas (1 block up from UTS library) called JOY, their good with noodle

and another one at broadway, SHALOM, which good with grilled chicken...careful...really spicy..

no way. If you have seen what I have seen that shit just isn't cool... I mean opaque tights and a tee or something on a slim good looking girl is ok but when its a fat 16 yr old hussy who tries to do it with sheer tights and there is lumps and bumps and visible fat girl undies showing through it is gross.

I noticed this phenomenon on the train going into the city on sat night...three bottle dyed blondes sitting across from me, funny thing was that each one was progessively fatter and uglier than the other one.

oh , for ramen u MUST try this place in Crows Nest, dont know whats the name of the shop in English but in kanji

that place has gotta to be the best ramen joint i've been to, better than ichiban-boshi in city/bondi, ramen-kan, etc etc