australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I actually can't remember when I last went clubbing (space does not count omfg. my azn friends.. sigh.) but Chinese laundry was alright way back when.

As for DJs.. Staff discounts are goood. Decent range of stuff. And they price match, which I like.

Dj's staff discount is like 10% which blows compared to what most other people get (15% at least!).

Let's go clubbing

Nah it's 10%, but then an extra 20% for black things that are 'work appropriate'. Which is all we really wear anyway, don't try and deny it. And no brand restrictions.

As for clubbing.. show me a decent place, promise greasy sexy food at 2am, I'm halfway there.

it's actually 25% all up on black and white things :D

which one of my sydney sufu homies works at SP1/2 whatever?? I am for some reason compelled to get a pair of airmax 1's, lights or 90's for travelling etc. any good colours or deals at the mo?

i'm in the same boat man ... have been browsing through ebay for a pair of 1's or 90's ... i don't know what it is, but i'm really liking these

air max storms

DetailsofAirMax1PremiumStorm2006-09.jpg

hey, my friend works at SP, but what is it that you're after?

I went there yday and there weren't any specials, but maybe there might be an employee discount for 15% off?

Having said that though, i think its still cheaper to get it online than buying it there... they are like 160 at SP, so with a discount it would be like 136, compared to like 90 or so on the bay.

going to be in sydney next week and planning to hit up assin, incu and swt in paddo, our spot in darlinghurst and restricted premises in kings cross. anywhere else worth the effort?

you can check out incu in TGV aswell probably same stuff as paddo.. what else you getting up to here?

going to be in sydney next week and planning to hit up assin, incu and swt in paddo, our spot in darlinghurst and restricted premises in kings cross. anywhere else worth the effort?

I always love Somedays and Dobry den in surry hills, check them too if your in the area.