australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

yo if the viscose tees were $40 please someone cop 2 double front tees and 2 vsicose tees in medium and i will forward you the cash next week...lol..:( plus extra cash.

pm me in advance..long shot i know.

edit:or what ever you can get in medium.. prefer black and grey colours.....

home, there were only 2 vests and both of them were mediums if im not mistaken (unless there were some folded on the table) not sure with the style name but its the one that looks like the impressionism blazer..

i asked one of the dude there they said theyve put out everything theyve got.. except for the jewelery pieces i think

someone help jcot out! i would but i have my fucking exams starting tomorrow which im totally fucked for.. SIGH

Found an interesting place the other day.

Was late at night and was walking around the city when LO AND BEHOLD!

I saw an open door, with light emanating from the corridor beyond.

Peeking my head in further, I noted that it was a flight of stairs, extending downwards underground.

Normally, I would've just ignored it and continued on my sojourn towards further inebriation when a siren's song emanated from the door. My curiosity already aroused, I threw all caution to the wind when simultaneously, I identified the language of said song as Japanese, and a gorgeous young lady aged mid-20's walked up the flight of stairs, eyeing me with an air of flirtatiousness.

With half a bottle of scotch in me, coupled with my admittedly slight Jap-ophilia, I threw all caution to the wind and walked through the door with my trusty sidekick and long time friend and enquired about this locale. Whilst waiting for an English speaking manager [yes, it's one of those fobby places], I noted that there was a front bar that was entirely populated by MORE gorgeous young things sipping on various inebriating brews.

At this point of time, I'm noticeably a lot more perked up than the mellow self I was mere moments before.

Anyway, turns out that it's a men's club. Not a strip club/brothel nor a place where such... exotic services are granted. It's a cross between a karaoke lounge and a bar where you hire a private room.

Asking about the rates, it seems that for 150/person, you enjoy a 2 hour time period with an open bar. The manager also mentioned something about hostesses [i'm still praying that the girls in the front bar were it] that would accompany you whilst you drink. Not an uncommon practice in Asia, but I'm surprised I found it here. I mean, they aren't exactly strippers, but the concept of... "drinking buddies for hire" kinda weirds me out.

I didn't pay the 150 nor solicit any services, having had my presence being required elsewhere, but I did keep a mental note to myself of this place and am determined, perhaps one day in the near future, to visit it. Perhaps upon the completion of my exams, on a random midsummer's night, I shall render myself the pleasure of being a client of this establishment.

Even without the hostess company, the gorgeous inlaid wooden panels and open bar's enough to... seduce.. me.

SALE

OUR SPOT 6 YEAR BIRTHDAY SALE.

10% - 20% off selected items from A.P.C. / CDG PLAY / COMMON PROJECTS /

ARNSDORF / RITTENHOUSE / NOM DE GUERRE / UNITED BAMBOO /

ROBERT GELLER / KATHYRN WILSON

The sale starts this Thursday 6th November and runs until Saturday the 8th.

This sale is to all our online shoppers as well as in store.

http://ourspot.com.au/

INVITATION

We invite you to re join the Our Spot mailing list

through the subscribe link on the website. You'll receive regular updates

on stock arrivals, invitations to preview sales & V.I.P events.

http://ourspot.com.au/

Our Spot

Shop 1

220 Liverpool Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010

61 2 8354 0300

www.ourspot.com.au

Coming to Sydney leaving tonight and staying for the weekend. Anyone recommend a good club or bar on sat night? Is tank or Chinese Laundry any good?

Moving to Syd in less than a month, can't wait!!

laundry is still pretty decent. nevermind on oxford st is phat too. but if u came down next weekend instead, you could of gone to lost baggage. bread and butter starts soonish too apparently