australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

i just grabbed a couple of bdo tix for myself and a mate. not all that interested in the lineup, although i'm really looking forward to seeing the prodigy, plus the living end are always good. i wasn't that into the lineup last year either, i just went to see rage really, but still had a really good day with my mates. i thought it was worth the money, and it should be again this year.

not sure if there are syd sufu that are interested in Supreme, but some of the pieces have arrived at Supply since the 7th according to their online site: boxing gloved, ash trays, foam key rings, locks, 5 panels, new era, t's, box logo hoodie, messenger, backpack and fanny pack from what I can see http://supplystore.com.au/news.htm

anybody dropped by in-store to see what's left/gone?

Good day sydneyians

Sorry to go OOT, but this seemed like a good place to ask. What's Macquarie Uni's reputation like in Sydney? Esp. for their biz/commerce degrees. I'm thinking of doing actuarial studies there. Opinions?

do actuarial unsw - get the coop scholarship

if you want to become an actuary probably do it at macq, everybody at unsw does actuarial/finance and then wants to work in IB

not sure if there are syd sufu that are interested in Supreme, but some of the pieces have arrived at Supply since the 7th according to their online site: boxing gloved, ash trays, foam key rings, locks, 5 panels, new era, t's, box logo hoodie, messenger, backpack and fanny pack from what I can see http://supplystore.com.au/news.htm

anybody dropped by in-store to see what's left/gone?

Doesn't look like much has been sold but then again I don't think they had much stock to begin with. Was looking to pick up a box logo hoodie but only red in XL was left.

Called Incu the other day and they said 1-2 weeks..

Also dropped by @ SWT yesterday to cop cubism shoes. One pair of shorts stood out for me.. i think its the introduction to space (thats what it says on the label). made from that sheer material.. didnt have time to try it on though. and the prices on the shorts arent attractive lol.

the inverted shirt looks wtf.

no more shopping till the end of the year for me :( having no job fucking sucks.

Haha bitches are the same wherever you go.

I'm pretty sure I want to do actuarial studies, is one more reputable than the other in this regard? ie. Mac Uni vs UNSW

I'll be in sydney by next year i guess, good thing the AUD's going to shit ahaaa. Do you guys think it's gonna drop further?

Haha bitches are the same wherever you go.

I'm pretty sure I want to do actuarial studies, is one more reputable than the other in this regard? ie. Mac Uni vs UNSW

I'll be in sydney by next year i guess, good thing the AUD's going to shit ahaaa. Do you guys think it's gonna drop further?

my brother is doing Actuarial Studies @ MacQ. He chose it over UNSW's offer because he thought it was more reputable and prestigious..

That's good to hear... Only thing stopping me is how far away from the city it is, compared to UNSW & USyd.

See u guys nxt yr!!

Who wants to see you? jk :P It's good to have extra ppl in this thread.

Hope the AUD won't be as shit next year though, but it's good for my wallet 'cause I haven't been as splurging online ...

On an unrelated note I read an article (can't remember where) mentioning Sydney is in the top 10 of cities that dress well after being in #12 or something. Quite a big improvement, so I was surprised myself, what with all the square-toed, popped collar, double polo madness ... What you guys think?