australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

^^^ ahah, dude, for the price, there are that many better options out there dress-shoe wise. not too mention the trademark numbers will throw off any formal/semi-formal look.

re. AUD, shit is so bad, should have pulled many more triggers when we were at near-parity a coupla months ago. dang.

that they are..

paypal skimming off us again i reckon..??maybe not?

anyway as for sommon projects i would highly reccomend that you buy them online.. As for the quality, they are of course brilliant. As for the sizing. i would reccomend that you try them on if possible but they are between half a size and a size bigger than tagged. They fit similair to chucks in thickness and width, maybe a bit slimmer. the dress shoes fit a bit smaller than the same size tagged in the sneakers so i would heed warning there. ie. i could squezzzze me foot into a size 42 in the sneakers (though they are way to small) i woould not have a hope in hell of doing that with the dress shoes..

anyway i would reccomend them.. :)

but having small feet sucks :< hardly anyone sells size 39... (never tried on a pair but they run big correct?)

Hear hear. :(

Any recommendation for insoles? The one that forms around your feet preferably..

Looks like I can use boat shoe (been considering too, hah) money for dem CPs instead. Quite keen on'em. Been hunting for shiny shuz and something to replace Chucks.

Yeah I just received a Meistercard recently, spendin' like crazy, and today realised I've been spending on shitty AUD ... Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ... Paypal rate be about US$0.79 per Aussie krona

First time I saw the Anne Demeulemeester hightops from a couple of years ago in person I drooled on myself a little bit. Everything was leather, even the normally rubber band that runs around the shoe on chuks was leather. They were just beautiful, and at over a grand completely out of my league so I just put them down and pretended like they didn't exist. But now everytime I see hightops, even the CPs, they just doesn't do it for me.

^ COFA, buddy, COFA (take a gen ed here). all the exchange kids stay in coogee and maroubra and they have a wicked good time.

Yup COFA is the place to be.

My gf goes there. Stay the fook away. :P

i was at djs on wednesday and it was rather impressive.

got a plain jil sander t for 39

and a filippa k houndstooth shirt with a kind of trench coat liek shoulder detail for $120 ( i think)

and i got a bunch f lacoste button ups for my brother rnaging from $69 to $120.

i'm kind of peeved they don't stock men's jil snader shoes though. i want some of the f/w08 shoes verrrry badly!

+1 for assignments: two essays due next week

mid-session break week after....about time ....

Can't wait either ...

Got one due on Tuesday and I haven't even started. Fuck hay fever and SuFu! Can't even stay awake without feelin dead shit or procrastinating on SuFu when I am actually awake >:(