australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

INCU has good reductions man, if theres been something there u've been eyeing but didn't want to pay retail... i'm sure u can find it at like 20-40% off depending on how long its been there, the season its from etc.

I just bought a casual button down by the brand weathered, for like 80bux but if i had more money i might've bought like a jumper or something too.

I really really like this leather jacket, which i've seen at incu... but its probably around 1500 but i can't remember.

I heard stuff like its overpriced because of the name from the collab with justice.

Does anyone else know else where to find a jacket like this one... coz i personally really like this particular one - although to a students budget this is a huuuge purchase.

http://www.surface2airparis.com/store/?pg=product&product_id=1478#

p1478_1.jpg

I prefer the Gaspard's version of the jacket. if it reduced by 30%, might grab it if they still have my size .. i've tried it before,fits nice. but then again, some of my mates will think im stupid for spending that much for a jacket.

.. btw, happy new year everyone :D

I prefer the Gaspard's version of the jacket. They offer me a 30% discount before, really interested with it, and it fits nice. But then again, some of my mates who familiar with the price of the jacket will think im stupid for spending much for a jacket ..

btw, happy new year everyone .. :D

I'll also be looking for a place in the coming months, hopefully wont have too much trouble... seem to be quite a lot of share places if all else fails.

anybody going to the metronomy show tonight for the sydney festival? should be good fun

I've been looking at places in Neutral Bay and the market is definately getting brutal.

When I was looking in mid december there was hardly any prospective tenants, but I went to 3 viewings yesterday and there was at least 10 at each - over 30 at one place.

All I want is a nice 1 bedroom place in Neutral bay with a laundry, dishwasher, fridge and car space. Is that too much to ask?

Hey guys,

Long time no post. I spent yesterday walking around Surry Hills, Paddington, etc. just looking around and... it's pretty interesting.

Zambesi's still around, selling Number (N)ine tees for 100AUD. Those in the know, know that this is a ridiculous steal. Sizes 1-3 mainly, and small fits, so it'd be good for most of you. I'm pretty sure that with the general aesthetic of this forum, you guys would love it.

But just another heads up.

A friend of mine recently started his own label. I suppose this would interest the streetwear heads on this forum more than most, but it's worth it to check it out anyway. I quite like the direction in which he's taking it and having seen the next season's stuff, I think we can expect great things.

www.theolgood.com

For those who are interested. There's an online store, but the best

method of purchase would probably to go into the single Sydney stockist.

HalfSleeve. It's a pretty cool store. Check the website for address and details. It's just up the road from World Square. Look out for the distinctive logo to identify the shop. Really cool place, and the owner's an awesome bloke. Totally down to earth. Stocks items from the New York Hat Company. Amazing stuff.

Do take the time to read around and have a look. And if any of you are interested, I could explain a little about his product philosophy. It's pretty fascinating. T-shirts aren't just made because they... "look good", like so many of the tees that we see nowadays.

Take the "7 Sins" tee for example. First thing you'll notice about is, is that it's mirror-imaged. Why?

Because, it's only when we look at ourselves, our true selves, do we see the sins of which we are guilty of.

Have a peek.