stop exposing motherfuckers. that means you dcrev

lilfan

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid

A NIGGA BE YO-YO DIETING, MAN!

in any case, ill shut up. ill rest with the fact that for me, saying what i want to whoever i want on the internet means never having to say im sorry.

for you, not so much.

oh also your wife is a fuckin pig. omg lol roflinacrackfrenzy etc etc

A NIGGA BE YO-YO DIETING, MAN!

in any case, ill shut up. ill rest with the fact that for me, saying what i want to whoever i want on the internet means never having to say im sorry.

for you, not so much.

oh also your wife is a fuckin pig. omg lol roflinacrackfrenzy etc etc

And I fucked your whore mother and little sister in the ass with a screwdriver. What else is news?

Guest StuckOnStupid

Originally Posted by englandmj7

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to Mr. Brunetti for my comments.

I actually spoke with Mr. Brunetti and acknowledge that it was ridiculous to make negative comments about someone whom I have never even met and know nothing about.

I understand that he has been in the industry for a very long time and absolutely does know alot about streetwear/fashion, etc. I, on the other hand, do not have relavent experience and speak only from personal opinion. Fuct is truly a formidable opponent.

Again, I am sorry for what I said and hope that we can get on with things. I apologize for any negative repercussions that may have been brought upon the brand as a result of what I said. Cheers,

Marc

BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH

WHY DIDNT YOU ASK HIM TO COME MEET YOU AND SETTLE THIS LIKE BIG TOUGH GUYS?

HA

HA

HA

Originally Posted by englandmj7

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to Mr. Brunetti for my comments.

I actually spoke with Mr. Brunetti and acknowledge that it was ridiculous to make negative comments about someone whom I have never even met and know nothing about.

I understand that he has been in the industry for a very long time and absolutely does know alot about streetwear/fashion, etc. I, on the other hand, do not have relavent experience and speak only from personal opinion. Fuct is truly a formidable opponent.

Again, I am sorry for what I said and hope that we can get on with things. I apologize for any negative repercussions that may have been brought upon the brand as a result of what I said. Cheers,

Marc

BLAHH BLAHH BLAHH

WHY DIDNT YOU ASK HIM TO COME MEET YOU AND SETTLE THIS LIKE BIG TOUGH GUYS?

HA

HA

HA

Funny you should ask. If I recall correctly, when the query was posed he said "fuck that, I have guns. I will come to your fucking house and I will shoot you".......so as your shit-brain might have concluded, he wasn't into that.

Either way, this is fucking retarded and you are a shitty opponent. Next time I am in Toronto I will come to your construction site and we can have a chat.......

There really is no point in wasting my time conversing with someone who has the intellect of a mongloid infant. Good day to you asswipe.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Funny you should ask. If I recall correctly, when the query was posed he said "fuck that, I have guns. I will come to your fucking house and I will shoot you".......so as your shit-brain might have concluded, he wasn't into that.

Either way, this is fucking retarded and you are a shitty opponent. Next time I am in Toronto I will come to your construction site and we can have a chat.......

There really is no point in wasting my time conversing with someone who has the intellect of a mongloid infant. Good day to you asswipe.

hahahahah

you talk like Pat from that cartoon Achewood.

be honest, your him arent you?

"good day to you, asswipe?"

"brain of a mongoloid infant?"

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i think i love you and want to make a little baby with you, man.

hey if i said *I* had guns would you suck MY cock too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"worthy opponent"

see, you really are zorro! next thing you know your gonna slap me in the face with a glove!

hahahahah

you talk like Pat from that cartoon Achewood.

be honest, your him arent you?

"good day to you, asswipe?"

"brain of a mongoloid infant?"

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i think i love you and want to make a little baby with you, man.

hey if i said *I* had guns would you suck MY cock too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"worthy opponent"

see, you really are zorro! next thing you know your gonna slap me in the face with a glove!

455q1ys.jpg

england if you back down from this chump i swear to god i have guns and will come to your fucking house and shoot you

Take one look at his posts. Can I really compete with this guy? I don't know if I can keep up; he just has so many valid, intelligent points.

i love how everyone in this thread is all like "people who flame others on online boards are fags but watch me do it anyways for like 10 paragraphs"

No, the point is that people who flame other people for no reason are assholes, such as the insults directed towards DCrev, which are tasteless.