stop exposing motherfuckers. that means you dcrev

lilfan

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hug it out, bitch." That is what men say to each other after a fight. They hug it out, in doing so they just let it go, and walk away, and they're done. Not a good idea to say that to a woman, however, I have found. Doesn't translate.

So that's why I get slapped every time I say that to my ex.

There's a lot of negative energy in this thread. I think instead of rolling your eyes at dcrev when you see him in stores, you should go up and give him a great big hug.

But if I give him a hug, will he make this face at me?

dcrev.jpg

I don't think he'd appreciate it.

What the fuck did you just say? Are you fucking aware of the e-consequences you're e-setting yourself up for? Do you even realize the e-pain you're about to fucking witness?

You're so e-fucked I don't even know where to e-begin.

You meant e-witness you e-tard, hahaha e-owned!!! (I'm sure I could fit for "e-shizzle" somewhere it that sentence but I'm too tired so I give up)

BTW I always though supreme sucked so there you have it :P

thread is fucking gay

Hey now! Gay shouldn't be used under negative conotations Carl. Don't be a homo-basher.

IN the worlds of a hot 97 dj "let me put this fool on blast"

i dont claim anything because when i wanted the hot shit i didnt have a job. i was window shopping supreme since i was 16 lol from CT. now that i got a job i cop when i can.

but one day im in supreme im checking out and DC rev before long hair sticking out like a sore thumb at EVERY SPOT WITH HIS MOM begging her to cop shoes. Man is a real fake and a poser. The dude was at every spot and he is suspoedly from NYC im from CT so i go to the spots once and a while. but this dude stood out so bad. and i had to register to buy some shoes lol. but everytime i look at the What did you wear thread i see his posts and i just want to throw my laptop.

lol plus with that "BOB THE BUM" hair how can he expect to get any woman is he practicing sellicsby (spelling) his hair looks like my nuts in the winter.

If he was down with supreme from the get go then he wouldnt be rocking that Stars Hat like its brand new, that he copped at a warehouse sale.

lol plus with that "BOB THE BUM" hair how can he expect to get any woman is he practicing sellicsby (spelling) his hair looks like my nuts in the winter.

Celibacy, and it's a blast!

IN the worlds of a hot 97 dj "let me put this fool on blast"

i dont claim anything because when i wanted the hot shit i didnt have a job. i was window shopping supreme since i was 16 lol from CT. now that i got a job i cop when i can.

but one day im in supreme im checking out and DC rev before long hair sticking out like a sore thumb at EVERY SPOT WITH HIS MOM begging her to cop shoes. Man is a real fake and a poser. The dude was at every spot and he is suspoedly from NYC im from CT so i go to the spots once and a while. but this dude stood out so bad. and i had to register to buy some shoes lol. but everytime i look at the What did you wear thread i see his posts and i just want to throw my laptop.

If he was down with supreme from the get go then he wouldnt be rocking that Stars Hat like its brand new, that he copped at a warehouse sale.

i don't know who you are, but i'd like to buy you a beer.

wait, why is mega's peen double-dark tipped, and i can barely get my mushroomhead to show? TRAVESTY.

oh, wrong thread.. uh...

DCREV shaves his balls and adds the hair into his fro to keep it

extra poufy-like.

Let's just say I gave a little to get a little. I'm not proud.

I liked DC with the New Era better than the Supreme beanie. Can't wait for winter to end.

enough with the DC hate. The hair is original and I can identify with him coz he`s like me, geeked out on steez. Except he actually skates doesn`t he? wasn`t he on some small time team before? I cant remember anyway all I know is he skates better than CheapMotherFucker..