stop exposing motherfuckers. that means you dcrev

lilfan

I don't approve or dissaprove of what's happening to DCREV, if you put yourself out there on the internet, you've got to expect your fair share of criticism, all I'm saying is, if you're going to watch and enjoy this bloodbath (ahem, 78), you shouldn't get all Ms. Manners as soon as someone pokes fun at a dead guy, when there are plently of living guys getting fun-poked as well.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crillz - I hear ya on both fronts (this thread n' the worst/bad WDYWT *ha*), but yeah the inflection/tone of my comment didn't come off... shoulda left saying "harsh barge!" and this pic to lighten it up!

harsh(5).jpg

Who the fuck cares? This thread is goddamn retarded.

And fyi -

Harold Hunter died of a drug overdose; stop whining about how "the pic is fucked up." If he had any self-respect he wouldn't have been on crack in the first place.

++ A shame that one of the truly greatest photochop moments in forum history is being tarnished as 'unfunny'.

ps this thread is retarded. but entertaining. keep up the superhate.

Or he could make all of the dills that participated in this ridiculous thread look like idiots by ignoring it.

What the fuck did you just say? Are you fucking aware of the e-consequences you're e-setting yourself up for? Do you even realize the e-pain you're about to fucking witness?

You're so e-fucked I don't even know where to e-begin.

...just fucking brilliant this thread keeps getting better, it's like 6 pages of hate without a single post from the dude its about, honestly i dont even care one way or the other about dcrev, but that doesnt stop me from saying this is one of my favourite threads yet

harry mchaircuts hahahahaha

What the fuck did you just say? Are you fucking aware of the e-consequences you're e-setting yourself up for? Do you even realize the e-pain you're about to fucking witness?

You're so e-fucked I don't even know where to e-begin.

You're right; I take it back. This is going to be fucking AMAZING!!!