Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

no. i discuss politics there a lot, but some guy kind of came after me and after i gave it back to him (to thunderous applause, I might add) he came back, and they banned us both. (me for a month)

may need some of you sf members to answer a question or 2 for me as i'm selling some stuff but i think it's all been shipped and paid for.

too much anti-gay, anti-whatever brosephism on there but the current events threads are really good.

Ummm, is the current events section/threads only available to over 100 post, posters or something....? I don't think I have over 100 posts there....link to kunk discussions?

nah, winq and I had some beers and he passed out, and I have to keep watch til we go to take a school test in like a couple hrs, otherwise we'll both miss it. I'm fighting to keep my eyes open here, it's 6:12am and I haven't slept in 36 hours, I believe. Gonna go do my thangs then come back, pass out, then hit the clubs.

Ahhh thought so....I just checked, have a measly 88 posts. I have been meaning to post more over there.

Its funny the whole 'Bro' thing isn't the same here as you guys, as in connected to what you call douchbags etc. Im not sure what we call them. People started saying bro quite alot, and theeeeen they were saying 'bro' is the new 'mate', because we say mate about three times in a sentence. But its not, mate is still mate.

Edit....and when the rugby League State of Origin is on in Aussie...they have this great ad on Tv with massive tackles and the voice over guy saying....State vs State...Mate vs Mate.

will do. they're letting me back on. and yes, you need at least 100 posts.

^not the use of the word, just the frat mentality i despise.

it's like a country club vibe on there, but they have some smart people who get really into political discussions and cooking and shit. the taste in fashion is generally horrific there. many of them are the kind of guys who tea bag kids on the back of the school bus.

ok

yesterday i got stabbed in the head with a pen

today about 15 minutes ago i got brutally punched in the testicles.

someone put out a hit on me

i'm look @ you julz

maybe seraphim.

jeep! :mad: come onnnn, never that. youre sufu fam...cousins even!

thats fucked up tho :(

I don't know if it's my year-plus drive to improve my posture or some very late final growth, but it seems like I've grown an inch since I last checked (probably around my 20th birthday, over two years ago). Is this common?

Of course, it's now even more frustrating that I'm only an inch away from 6' even.