Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

how is that stupid? i asked to see what other music he was into, not to judge. don't make assumptions.

i genuinely want to know why a band like the collective would catch so much shit. they just kind of float around the atmosphere, i don't even notice them. ahhhh i guess if u ain't gettin hated on, u ain't doin shit...

I'm only shitting on them because they're "good" and people like them. See? What a hypocrite. I truly was only shitting on them for kicks. I didn't mean to kick off the debate of the century. Theysucktheysuck.

So plug in your external hard drive and share it?

Thanks for making the room, servo. I'll be in there under tz0d. I have a lot of bad mixed in.

Sawyer

dude its okay to like an overrated pitchfork band

just admit you're a hipster and cop gaypril77

Why did you delete this post? I was gonna rep you :(

so i live in a suite with three rooms, 2 guys to each room. my roommate and i live in the middle room, and everyone, us included, continually says that we are by far the most immature room

the guys on the left have a door that opens outward into the hall so we stacked every chair in the house between the door and the hall wall so they can't get out, and the guys on the right have a door that opens inward so we propped a table with the legs pointing inward against the door so that whoever opens it is impaled

today some random guy came into the chocoshop where i work and was chopping it up with my coworker, then tries to spit game at me. he said to my coworker, "i'm gonna marry that girl." talking about me. this guy was wearing one of those terrible military che guevara hats. i told him i was too high maintenance for a chump like him, then went to the backroom.

i go to look for files on my computer to put on my new phone (which isnt working)

and i press ctrl + f to search for "paper planes" and suddenly its playing on my ipod all the way across the room on my ipod stereo which was on shuffle!

:eek::eek::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes: did i even explain that correctly?!

i go to look for files on my computer to put on my new phone (which isnt working)

and i press ctrl + f to search for "paper planes" and suddenly its playing on my ipod all the way across the room on my ipod stereo which was on shuffle!

:eek::eek::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes: did i even explain that correctly?!

this would have freaked me out. a lot.