Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^to be fair, the majority of our tax dollar goes to funding war efforts, not social welfare. this isnt Germany or something.

edit to say: we are one of the few western, "1st" world countries where people basically dont get (nor really expect) anything from paying taxes. germans, french, scandinavian countries etc. take care of their own. we dont. unless by "care" you mean WAR. so the image quoted above is pretty stupid.

although one can say how that kind of system (some of the europeans) has been getting fucked lately with the "crisis of global capitalism" and all. just look at the recent riotings and shit with UK universities charging tuition 3x now. used to be free. or the germans handling their immigrant population (i.e., turkish).

I was done all my xmas shopping before December started

now all gifts are wrapped and under the tree.......

......a tree that's still completely bare cause nobody's put any decoration on it.

weird

So I check my email and someone sent a mass letter to the entire student body saying

"Ok I really hope this email makes it to the ------- population. I lost my dog in the ---------- about 3 months ago. Attached is a flier with all of both his

and my information. If everyone could please just contact me if you have seen him

or know anything about his where abouts it would be greatly appreciated. Thank

you all for your help and I hope to find him soon."

And of course hoards of people responded. Fucking hilarious responses. I only went through three and I can't stop laughing.

post responses

They would lose their value if I just reposted them. It's just funny when a guy responds and says

"Yeah well I'm sorry about your dog, anyway I'm selling some limited edition rare nike sneakers, ONLY READ THIS IS IF YOU LIKE SNEAKERS ONLY, LIMITED EDITION CARMINES, AQUA 8s, GOLDENRODS, Here are some pics guys ONLY FOR THE SNEAKER ENTHUSIAST"

followed by ten or so tagged pictures showing them off. PEDDLING YOUR SHOES THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STUDENT BODY.

And the guy is my friend.