Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I ordered you Based.

She said "you are what you eat"

these new facebook profile layouts are just awful.

looks alright to me. it's just annoying that newsfeed is now spammed with people addind their favorite athletes team and all...

Good luck. I can honestly say that for the first time in my entire academic career, I am excited for school. Aside from a mandatory German class, I'm literally taking 3 classes for personal enjoyment next semester.

Freehand Drawing, Introduction to acting basics, and screenwriting. Can't wait.

after my 100th time watching the video i posted, i just realized that the guy pecking the umbrella isnt the same one who poured the extra ramen

that was somebody else

i dont know if it makes the video even more amazing by having 2 people in on it or if it takes away from how insane i thought the guy was for laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHA...I sat here and watched it 3+ times when I should be "studying" for a fashion history final and putting my sewing sample portfolio together. ART SKEWL FINALZ.

i got my first kinder surprise from a package from tg last year

did they even have good toys in them?

i always get stink ones

p.s i wore my leggings you sent me to a workshop today and all the dance teachers where hella jealous

did they even have good toys in them?

i always get stink ones

p.s i wore my leggings you sent me to a workshop today and all the dance teachers where hella jealous

yay i'm glad they're being put to use! :o

i remember getting one of those toys that's like a helicopter and you pull the thing and it goes flying

I promise to send Kinder goodness (including the little bars) to anyone I get for the next superswap!

those shits be illegal in the US

Kinder Eggs are sold all over the world excluding the United States, where the 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act prohibits embedding "non-nutritive items" in confections. Additionally, the Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a recall on the eggs in 1997 (mostly via import shops), likely as a consequence of the introduction of the rival Nestlé Wonderball product featuring Disney characters, which was also quickly pulled under FDA pressure[1].