Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

geekiest thing I heard today was about Mass Effect: "if i was on the look out for alien pussy Tali would be the top of the list. Look at those hips"

I wholeheartedly agree and came to this conclusion a while ago.

geekiest thing I heard today was about Mass Effect: "if i was on the look out for alien pussy Tali would be the top of the list. Look at those hips"

I wholeheartedly agree and came to this conclusion a while ago.

I was disappointed there was no good cut/sex scene with her in ME2, i've always liked nerdy girls and she struck me as the nerdiest out of the "ladies" in the ME universe... [/nerd]

fuck. i dropped my mom off at the airport this morning, my parents and their friends are going on a mini vacation to Las Vegas for a couple of days. I get done taking my cousins to watch harry potter and i get a call from my dad asking where i am and he tells me that my mom is in the hospital. i don't think it's anything super serious and i really fucking hope it isn't. i hate that she's far away and i can't go to see if she's alright.

i hate people who 'box/bag train' with shitty technique.

i was at the gym earlier tonight and kinda hungover/tired, and was doing my usual squat/deadlift/etc. routine when i saw some white dude pummeling the bag with the worst technique i've seen ever. Guy didn't even have wraps/gloves and was full on punching the bag w/o any body motion whatsoever. He started doing kicks and I think he caught me staring a few times with a 'wtf dude' expression on my face.

i couldn't help it, i tried to ignore but it's like a car accident, i can't turn away. if he was good at mt/boxing i would've probably been cool with it, but I JUST COULD. NOT. STOP. STARING.

I told a group of girls tonight

about the dick taco

and I had this feeling, albeit slight

that some stories do not translate well

from college to real life

even though the dick taco seems timeless

like an audrey hepburn movie

watching 'pizza wars: new york v. chicago' on travel channel right now. is there really a debate? chicago pizza is so much better than that new york trash. people outside of chicago believe all we eat is deep dish/stuffed pizza, which isn't true. as a point of fact, most folks here prefer thin crust. there are some good joints in ny, definitely, but they are few in number. 99.9% of the pizza you'll find in ny is of the same quality as little caesers or the shit we here in chicago have to turn to at 4am when nothing else is open. plus, we have chicago style italian beef sandwiches and hot dogs. shit's fuckin great.

I need to take the time out to develop my HTML & CSS skills; noob lvl does not have wimmen mirin my layout aesthetics.

I wonder what my partner for my paper has been doing for the past three days that she can't email me her work.

Why did my friend tell me he had plans to go out tonight knowing that I didn't have any, yet still didn't invite me. Now I'm feeling forever stallone. ;_;

sidenote: /r9k/ is so depressing.

watching 'pizza wars: new york v. chicago' on travel channel right now. is there really a debate? new york pizza is so much better than than chicago trash. people outside of new york believe all we eat is thin crust, which is true. there are some good joints in ny, definitely, but they are few in number. 80% of the pizza you'll find in ny is of the same quality as little caesers or the shit but we can turn to them at 4am when nothing else is open. plus, we have chicago style italian beef sandwiches and hot dogs. shit's fuckin great. best of both worlds r kelly jay z

leonard l. couldn't possibly be an english major. those folks -- english majors -- know plagarism is more than taboo. just kidding. am i to interperet your addendum as meaning, 'both are good"?

and yeah, i'm sore we lost. but really, i had pretty low expectations when i saw that the final judgement would be rendered by a bunch of half-assed, limp dick west coasters. show was pretty interesting though. no matter where i go in the country i invariably run into some loud mouth jagoff who wants to tell me how shitty chicago pizza is, despite having never been to chicago. i've had fucking great pizza in a lot of strange places outside of chicago.

this is how bored i am -- discoursing on pizza at 10:38 pm on a saturday night.

that's funny. shit always burns the roof of my mouth. afterwards, you might as well eat shit for 3 days because you won't taste or enjoy anything else. my buddy who now lives in philly just texted me five or so minutes ago to ask whether i prefer thin or deep dish. i guess some guys out there -- or in nyc, i dont know where he is tonight -- were giving him shit about pizza. i always laugh. dudes just like to tell others that their pizza sucks. it doesn't help either that regardless of network, whenever a chicago team is playing a nationally broadcast game hot dogs, deep dish, and al capone are brought up. yes, chicago has nothing else worth mentioning besides that tired shit.