Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Sold a pair of sunglasses BNWT in PERFECT condition on eBay sometime last week...The buyer receives them today and says he wants to send them back as they are crooked/possibly defected....I'm thinking they were either damaged in transit (not likely), homeboy broke them himself, or he possibly just didn't like them when he received them. He says he'll send them back and pay for shipping but I originally put down "No Returns" on the sale page so what can I do? He says he'll file a complaint with paypal if I dispute...Which pisses me off to hell as they should be in mint condition...

ugh I hate people...

Sold a pair of sunglasses BNWT in PERFECT condition on eBay sometime last week...The buyer receives them today and says he wants to send them back as they are crooked/possibly defected....I'm thinking they were either damaged in transit (not likely), homeboy broke them himself, or he possibly just didn't like them when he received them. He says he'll send them back and pay for shipping but I originally put down "No Returns" on the sale page so what can I do? He says he'll file a complaint with paypal if I dispute...Which pisses me off to hell as they should be in mint condition...

ugh I hate people...

im a nice person. but man im starting to become quite an asshole because of the people who try to take advantage of me because of it im at the point right now where im thinking if i should continue being nice or just flat out become an asshole so irritated:mad:

im a nice person. but man im starting to become quite an asshole because of the people who try to take advantage of me because of it im at the point right now where im thinking if i should continue being nice or just flat out become an asshole so irritated:mad:

so I finished all the reading and went over notes for my test tomorrow but I don't feel finished cuz I only did 2 out of 5 of the practice quizzes. I want to do the rest but I can't even concentrate on any of the questions cuz it's late and I've been at it for almost five hours straight. I think I'll be alright but I never feel right unless I do everything possible.