Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

really wishing iweb let you upload photos that aren't in your iphoto library.. it feels like a waste of time transferring all the photos i like from lightroom just to upload.

can never find where this eye is from fml

check tineye

"why the fuck did I become a student again" has been in my head way too much in the past week..

there are a lot of problems in the world you can solve with an education

i dropped outta school and going back now its like not even a question of why i am doing this. think about anything fucked up in your community for a moment and you should have some motivation.

really wishing iweb let you upload photos that aren't in your iphoto library.. it feels like a waste of time transferring all the photos i like from lightroom just to upload.

use imageshack, nabrokov

^^ it was never a hacker yo.

Google owns Youtube

Google has Google Checkout

Vamp musta used google checkout for that, hence the cc# fill-in.

Oh, I know the youtube thing wasn't a hacker. I was referring to the second part of Vamp's post where he mentioned the guy who could get anyone's credit card number from the internet. Perhaps I should have made that more clear.

i'm loving this yoga class i'm taking. i have back issues and it's good for that with all the deep stretching, plus the two hottest girls in there seem to have settled on setting up on either side of me. one of them's this beautiful asian dancer chick and was flirting it up with me throughout class. we talked some afterwards as we walked out to our cars together, but for whatever reason i kinda hesitated and didn't ask her out. i'm just going to blame it on me being blazed. next week...

I think half of it is just the environment of my university.. I feel like everybody here is fucking stressed all the time -- one of the highest suicide rates of any university in America apparently? That coupled with taking 22 hours of grad courses and having just moved back to the US last month from basically 14 months of travel. Big adjustment.. thanks for the encouragement though.

there are a lot of problems in the world you can solve with an education

i dropped outta school and going back now its like not even a question of why i am doing this. think about anything fucked up in your community for a moment and you should have some motivation.

i told my supervisor that i had food poisoning, and that i was throwing up everywhere. I feel like i sounded like i just woke up (which i did) but all she said was 'Oh............ hope you get better'. Maybe she was just surprised that i called out, since i rarely do.

fuck i feel like a 5th grader calling my mom at work, pretending that im sick so i dont have to go to school

azn at cornell?

dont u guys have that lake thing

I think half of it is just the environment of my university.. I feel like everybody here is fucking stressed all the time -- one of the highest suicide rates of any university in America apparently? That coupled with taking 22 hours of grad courses and having just moved back to the US last month from basically 14 months of travel. Big adjustment.. thanks for the encouragement though.

speaking of stress

i have 6 hours of med class a day, and i spend literally from 3pm - 1am in the library every day.

waiting for 5 years to kop some audi r8 jawnz

finished up my first week back at school. so far so good, french class is cool, my intercultural communications professor is hella funny and i sit next to this super dreamy british guy in film theory. awesomeeeeeeeeee.
I sit next to a super non-dreamy british guy in my Jazz History class.

[small english accent] Professor Hertica, 'ave you been to Baton Rouge?[/small english accent]

speaking of stress

i have 6 hours of med class a day, and i spend literally from 3pm - 1am in the library every day.

waiting for 5 years to kop some audi r8 jawnz

I know how you feel dude, I'm doing about 4-6 hours of class a day and then about 10-12 hours of homework/labwork every day.. shit sucks :(

azn at cornell?

dont u guys have that lake thing

Nah I'm not Asian, but I think the school is like 25%? My program is kinda crazy though, 39 out or 48 students are Chinese nationals. And yeah, there's a big lake here..

i turned off facebook yesterday afternoon.

best idea ever. Time to stop giving a shit about other peoples' lives who don't give enough of a shit to call me – time to live my own life better.