Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Is it just me, or jackg is annoying?

nah, every one of his posts on what are you listening today are just reposts from tinymixtapes/cokemachineglow/pitchfork/gorillavsbear

not that those blogs/magazines review bad music, but if you're gonna consume culture conspicuously, at least have some goddamn originality

so im staying with a friend right now for the mean time, while i figure out a housing situation, and i just kinda looked through some cabinets to find something to eat, and she has a legit candy drawer, like starbursts, caramels, kisses, some gummy peaches, she even has pop rocks. damn this sweet tooth of mind cause i feel kinds sick now, hopefully she doesnt realize how much i actually took, a little of everything.

Got some shares in a company, that is having talks with another much bigger company this month about the possibility of buying them up. This would mean cash money for me and I really need it. I've had some shitty luck since finishing Uni so I'm not expecting it to go as planned....

so i click on a youtube link

i see that it is a youtube rental (???)

then it shows an autocomplete of my credit card # in the dialog box

what the fuck google

gonna delete all my fuckin cookies now you fuckin fucks

does this show up for other people?

"This rental is currently unavailable in your country."

I guess us Canadians are lucky. It's ridiculous that they'd actually do that.

yeah this is what it looked like

youtuberentalspaymentsc.jpg

I checked again just now, and the credit card # auto-fill seems to have disappeared. Must've been some quick updating from the Youtube team due to negative feedback/complaints or something.

Reminds me of how that one hacker who could could pull anyone's CC info from the internet within minutes.

edit: I remember his name now: Kevin Mitnick

so i click on a youtube link

i see that it is a youtube rental (???)

then it shows an autocomplete of my credit card # in the dialog box

what the fuck google

gonna delete all my fuckin cookies now you fuckin fucks

does this show up for other people?

Yo, it's probably because you have your credit card stored in Google Checkout since you paid with it previously.

At least, that's how I'm assuming my CC# came up, since I use GC for business/sufu sometimes.

yeah this is what it looked like

I checked again just now, and the credit card # auto-fill seems to have disappeared. Must've been some quick updating from the Youtube team due to negative feedback/complaints or something.

Reminds me of how that one hacker who could could pull anyone's CC info from the internet within minutes.

edit: I remember his name now: Kevin Mitnick

I'm glad it's fixed now, it would suck if someone ended up clicking the "complete payment" button by accident.

That hacker shit always freaks me out. I don't use my credit card online (yet) and it makes want me to keep it that way. :|

^^ it was never a hacker yo.

Google owns Youtube

Google has Google Checkout

Vamp musta used google checkout for that, hence the cc# fill-in.

anyways off-topic but:

Endogenous Hypertriglyceridemia: Hyperpre- betalipoproteinemia

Hyperpre betalipoproteinemia with chylomicronemia

Dysbetalipoproteinemia

::brainspload::