Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I didn't think iPhone could multitask? Or only the new ones can?

no, but I'm hoping for an im program that keeps me in while I'm still browsing the Internet or making notes..

You could always use a mobile web-based im.

http://ebuddy.com

I

that's what I'm using now actually but as soon as my phone goes into battery saving mode and dimmer it logs me out (that I can change) but when i press the home button to minimize and go to another program I'm logged off? cos when I switch back it "logs" me on :confused:

no, but I'm hoping for an im program that keeps me in while I'm still browsing the Internet or making notes..

I

that's what I'm using now actually but as soon as my phone goes into battery saving mode and dimmer it logs me out (that I can change) but when i press the home button to minimize and go to another program I'm logged off? cos when I switch back it "logs" me on :confused:

I think the iPhone actually closes the program when you "switch" to another, rather than minimizing it.

I

the free AIM app doesn't log you out + it has PUSH notifications...

i got a new phone for the first time in like a fucking eternity

on verizon thinking about buying a ringtone for once

i wanted 'like a prayer' but it's only on vcast or whatever so i don't think I can use it?

need more suggestions

i'm thinking about doing the same. i've had my phone for oh say something a bit shy of 5 years. nokias man, they're seriously built to last. i actually bought a blackberry maybe two or three years ago but i didn't like it at all. if it ain't broke..

Omg the guy fixing our house won't go home! He just rambling aboutany and everything! He said he used to b a fire fighter and that animal blood is mixed with the water. Any animal blood, mostly cow blood.

Talking about a fire in Alaska n like how they should have dumped sand on it cause the water froze.

Earlier, he was upstairs n we had put a fake rat on the stairs just to move it off the floor and he saw it and screamed, lol! We thought it was our girl cousin!

My inner upper lip is cut =/ oy