Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

in the film training day, when denzel n ethan visit that guy who they waste later on,

the old duy tells ethan a story about a snail

someone picks ups a snail from his porch and throws it way

the snail crawls back and they guy throws it again

the snail comes back a 3rd time and the guy says "whats your problem?"

and the old guy says understand this and you understand the streets

i dont know what deep cosmic meaning this story has.

please enlighten me

- I really need a wee but I can't leave the shop floor

- There are some really badly dressed/ugly chino kids coming into the shop with really hot/well dressed chino girls on their arms.

-...following on from the first thought. They must have really big dicks.

- I've seen far too much houndstooth today. I think I need a lay down.

I was driving in my car yesterday, and was engaging in some deep thoughts.

I was wondering if you go to the Helio store and you say "yeah, I'd like to try that phone over there, how much does it cost?" if they sales dude would actually be like: "It's not a phone, it's a Helio."

Then I was wondering if we would both kind of laugh like because he said it jokingly, or if he would actually mean it and was required to say so or something. I might be pretty mad if that was the case and would probably walk out, because belittling your customers is not cool.

when i was young i thought people made babies by kissing.

i mentioned this fantasy to my father, he then corrected my baby-making delusion.

he told me that the male and female had to place their buttocks against one another's.

if they farted at exactly the same time the female would then get pregnant.

i'm sorry, topanga was NEVER hot, the black girl that shawn was going out with was insanely hot, angela...

WRONG! i remember her being one of my childhood crushes but the angela girl never really did it for me.

anyway, my real random though is that i am oddly proud that i do not have a single post in the epic apc thread.

-i've done little/diddly squat work this quarter in college and i don't know why I've become such a lazy person. I want so badly to do well but i just can't fix my damn work ethic. God damning poop tits.

-I went vegetarian for a week and it wasn't bad at all. Thinking about going longer.

-The snow here in chicago has just reached the level of "FUCKING WHAT THE FUCK GOD FUCK SHIT WOW". Keep in mind I'm from Los Angeles.

-I need to stop sleeping at like 4:30 am

-I need to stop being on SuFu till 4:30 am