Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sign language.

does it change from language to language?

is there an english sign langaug? a chinese sign language? an arabic sign language?

or is there just one, universal, sign language?

Here it's called American Sign Language.

Here's the spanish sign language alphabet:

and ours:

itd make sense that the alphabets are different, but deaf people dont spell out every single letter, i want to know about the signs/motions that stand for actual words or actions or whatever they mean

Guest jmatsu

i just noted the amusing quote by chris saved by dino.

it's kind of cool that gayboys are allowed to liberally hate on the fits of girls and not have to take too much shit over it.

maybe if i knew any. i work with a deaf guy though, and trying to convey a single fucking thought other than "hey" with the guy is murder. even writing shit out. i always assumed that deaf people could at least understand and form sentances, but maybe being born deaf interferes with that? maybe not, he could just be that retarded, but ive never come away from a "conversation" with him feeling anything but bemused.

nice guy though.

There was a deaf chick in my psych class. She wasn't born deaf though.

She could read lips, talk to her like normal. She wanted me.

im in a fucking bad mood cause i think a DUMB FUCING CUNT won the 20 dollars when he wasnt the last one to post.....FUCING BULL SHIT

dreamstimeweb_angry374345_1.jpg

btw im NOT asian

was she cute? could she speak back to you and not sound retarded?
No, she was not cute. Bit too chubby for my taste, and had one of those really fake tans. And her speech had a slight tinge of that 'retardedness' but not bad.

they're green, but they're like...good green olives, like not those shitty unico ones from a jar (even though they're delicious)....they're from some italian deli in kitchener that sells amazing food.

What does your tongue smell like?

moreover, do boogers smell? is the smell you smell when you THINK youre smelling plain, clean air really the smell of boogers and the like? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: