Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hopefully you can send me over some use panties, too.

probably not cousins. dont have any panties left though. sold those forever ago.

she looks like a huge bitch. that only makes her hotter.

bitches arent hot for me. i want to tell them to be nice and subsequently spit in their faces. then tell them "do as i say, not as i do. you had it coming."

unfortunately, jessica biel's face is narsty.

and, the reason i find bitches attractive is because i like breaking them down by systematic denial of validation to the point where they cower on their knees, naked, the skin from my nut sack stuffed up into their nostrils, as they breathe through their mouth and meekly say "yooar muh dadduh".

unfortunately, jessica biel's face is narsty.

and, the reason i find bitches attractive is because i like breaking them down by systematic denial of validation to the point where they cower on their knees, naked, the skin from my nut sack stuffed up into their nostrils, as they breathe through their mouth and meekly say "yooar muh dadduh".

I don't know whether to be interested in trying this or disgusted. Biels face isnt that bad. I would deff choose her over alot of girlies. Nice booty, nice boobies, nice face = keeper.

Hay arent u dat guy dat scammed that little african kid with the giraffes neck from hypebeast. lollerskatez!

I don't know whether to be interested in trying this or disgusted. Biels face isnt that bad. I would deff choose her over alot of girlies. Nice booty, nice boobies, nice face = keeper.

Hay arent u dat guy dat scammed that little african kid with the giraffes neck from hypebeast. lollerskatez!

lmfao i didn't scam him, he's a whiny bitch who jumped to a conclusion. that issue

got sorted out quickly... fedex mislabeled my packages and sent things to the wrong

addresses.

as far as jessica biel, i'd rate her a 5 for her face. i find her features too 'athletic' and 'manish'. it was fitting that her character was a bit of a fem-jock on 7th Heaven,

'cause she has that look. the chiseled jawline, the boyish cheekbones... if i could

get a version of Biel where her ass was her face, too, then i'd be down.

lmfao i didn't scam him, he's a whiny bitch who jumped to a conclusion. that issue

got sorted out quickly... fedex mislabeled my packages and sent things to the wrong

addresses.

as far as jessica biel, i'd rate her a 5 for her face. i find her features too 'athletic' and 'manish'. it was fitting that her character was a bit of a fem-jock on 7th Heaven,

'cause she has that look. the chiseled jawline, the boyish cheekbones... if i could

get a version of Biel where her ass was her face, too, then i'd be down.

Nah I know man. I just recognized you from his continous whining and had to say something.

i always wondered... if one has no short term memory, then how can he have any sort of long term memory? i know the two are different and maybe not necessarily connected but its struck me as queer nonetheless

dino, you sure wonder about biology a lot.

short term memory and long term memory are held in different areas of the brain. its like the RAM on a computer (STM) vs. the hard drive (LTM). if you lose the RAM at some point in life, e.g. from head injury or disease, any information already stored on the hard drive isn't affected and can still be recalled (like in bobo's example). of course, if you never had RAM from the git-go, e.g. from a birth defect, you'll never make any long term memories at all. if you're interested in this stuff, i recommend oliver sacks' 'the man who mistook his wife for a hat.'

now, please don't start asking about the birds and the bees

I attempted to educate myself, failed, got wifey Preggers, worked for a blacksmith who didn't pay me, handled BI, did mad shrooms, Returned cans to the safeway to buy whiskey, and as my crowning achievment, went over some fools my crew had beefsticks with on my first heaven.

heavens were my downfall...im not talking about the back, the fronts..when i first started out, i just wanted to get my name known..like for someone who doesnt know shit about it, they would know my name...later it was more about style (alittle haha)..the night me and Rite from birmingham got popped, we got away but they got his plate number, believe he narked, vs came at 4am to get me at the crib..i had my mom dump most pictures in some random dumpster, like 70 or 80 are gone..so all i have to hold on to is from friends (about 20)..not bragging, but in 02,03 i probably hit about 40 heavens both with tags and throwups...but, yea, wastn that adrenalne flowing like mad whe you were up there?

heavens were my downfall...im not talking about the back, the fronts..when i first started out, i just wanted to get my name known..like for someone who doesnt know shit about it, they would know my name...later it was more about style (alittle haha)..the night me and Rite from birmingham got popped, we got away but they got his plate number, believe he narked, vs came at 4am to get me at the crib..i had my mom dump most pictures in some random dumpster, like 70 or 80 are gone..so all i have to hold on to is from friends (about 20)..not bragging, but in 02,03 i probably hit about 40 heavens both with tags and throwups...but, yea, wastn that adrenalne flowing like mad whe you were up there?

Like no other spot bro.

It was one a them light Puddletown rains, and me and an associate had been drinking with a few others. I had just arrived out there, and quickly dropped out of school. He was driving me home from hanging out in Southwest, then all of a sudden pulls a right, and is all: "yo, you gotta rag these fools at this spot...It's a heaven on the I-80Whatever". So I'm like: "OK, gotta pay dues." Even though back east, I'm cool with a couple kids from said crews

It was so ill though.

Dropped my phone on the comedown, it fell on the grass by the side of the road, I didn't realize till I was back in the ride, but I couldn't go back for it. "this is Portland Man", he said "you gotta just rock shit and roll". So we did. Got back home, pinched a couple sacks, smoked spliff, and stared at the ceiling before going to bed.

Called mom the next day, after retrieving my phone from grassy hill in broad daylight. The water damage meant replacement. "What happened" she asked me, all momish like.

"I dropped it in the toilet"

I replied.

Like no other spot bro.

It was one a them light Puddletown rains, and me and an associate had been drinking with a few others. I had just arrived out there, and quickly dropped out of school. He was driving me home from hanging out in Southwest, then all of a sudden pulls a right, and is all: "yo, you gotta rag these fools at this spot...It's a heaven on the I-80Whatever". So I'm like: "OK, gotta pay dues." Even though back east, I'm cool with a couple kids from said crews

It was so ill though.

Dropped my phone on the comedown, it fell on the grass by the side of the road, I didn't realize till I was back in the ride, but I couldn't go back for it. "this is Portland Man", he said "you gotta just rock shit and roll". So we did. Got back home, pinched a couple sacks, smoked spliff, and stared at the ceiling before going to bed.

Called mom the next day, after retrieving my phone from grassy hill in broad daylight. The water damage meant replacement. "What happened" she asked me, all momish like.

"I dropped it in the toilet"

I replied.

yea, the rush was something..one time there was a fender bender about a quarter of a mile from a sign i was up on....this one time i didnt give one fuck, pulled over about a mile or so outside the ctiy line..parked my fucken car with the hazards on the shoulder...walked over and climbed the crossed and just hit a white tag, then walked down the shoulder a little more and hit an easy to get to billboard with an ugly ass hell two color thowup..man o man...i swear man thats true.

adek crushing while you still out there..bonus or six? slayer?BTM, hi-top..portland graff is gully ( you got me saying that word now)

yea, the rush was something..one time there was a fender bender about a quarter of a mile from a sign i was up on....this one time i didnt give one fuck, pulled over about a mile or so outside the ctiy line..parked my fucken car with the hazards on the shoulder...walked over and climber the crossed and just hit a white tag, then walked down the shoulder a little more and hit an easy to get to billboard with an ugly ass hell two color thowup..man o man...

adek crushing while you still out there..bonus or six? slayer? hi-top..portland graff is gully ( you got me saying that word now)

Adek was long gone by the time I got there, but a few of the homies up there remember when he came through and destroyed. Still a couple spots left.

Bonus Is crew, though I don't know him well. He wasn't painting much while I was there, but neither was I. I was in a weird headspace and just deppressed all the time unless I was doing shrooms, smoking weed, or drinking whiskey. He seems to be one of the few of us left crushing out there since everyone else has since disperssed.

• 2 weeks later...