Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Maybe because of the oil used to fry it that it retains.

MF Doom's mask looks like the one Russel Crowe wore in Gladiator...

it is. i wanted to go as doom to a halloween party last year and it's the gladiator mask, not a dr. doom mask.

edit: available here! http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/big-picture.php?Picture=images/dress-up/masks/character/gladiator-19602-big.jpg&JS=No&ReturnPath=dress-up/masks/horror/screen/gladiator.html

well, thanks for the kind words

as a thanks here's another.

this better be the last though as i am destroying my credibility.

about six months after the previous incident my parents went away for a few days. i went out with my friends on the saturday night, and after too many drinks it seemed like a good idea to invite a bunch of people back to mine (my friends and some random girls we persuaded to come) . after a while people split off into couples and occupied the various rooms in the house. needless to say, i ended up alone and was pretty annoyed about it. i decided to go for a piss, but when i went in the bathroom one of my friends was screwing a girl in the shower (the shower wasn't on). normally i would apologise, give my friend the thumbs up and leave as fast as possible. but because i was so pissed off because i wasn't getting any, i just walked right in dropped my pants, sat on the pan and forced a dump out (accompanied by copious farting) at the same time chatting with the fornicators as if it was the most normal thing in the world (actually it was a one sided conversation as they were too shocked to speak really(although having said that, they weren't shocked enough to stop fucking!)) after wiping and flushing i washed my hands and left them to it. . when i woke up the next day i think i had the worst "what the fuck did i do" moment of my life.

heheh..."persuaded to come"

wow, glad we didnt get that rented house down in corpus cristi this week with that tropical storm hitting....nothing like being stuck inside a beach house when its rainy.

at least it wont suck as bad, i can lay out on the beach and feel like shit.

fuck tropical storm erin, its that old testament style god. hes jealous of your sweet fades so he has decided to smite you in an attempt to fuck up your jeans with torrential rain.

The worst is when you see a hot latina girl and you're hanging out and you can't stop looking at her ass (oh god it's amazing) then you finally get a chance to see her bend over to pick up her keys, her jeans slip down a little and BAM bitch come some serious dark fuzz all up on her crack. This is the worst dilemma because it's really light and like peach fuzz but darker, if you were waxing that ass in a dimly lit room you'd never notice, but you know the first time you fuck her doggystlye mid afternoon over bloody marys after a hard night of drinking all you're going to see is that little bit of hair on her asscrack and it's going to make you go soft and she'll get all sassy latina and be like 'WHAT I DON'T TURN YOU ON' god dammit