Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Imagine an asian with a hard scottish accent...

there is a guy that comes to my work that told me he was born in china but raised in tennessee, so he has a thick ass southern accent. that kinda tripped me out at first, now im used to it.

random musings on Cheapmuthafuckr...

So the newest hotspot in south Florida is CMF's latest restaurant venture, "CMF." When asked what this mysterious new eatery will base it's theme around, Cheap smiled quizzically, raised one finger and said "sushi." And with that, the latest trend in dining has been sparked. CMF's first restaurant, the Miami hotspot "Cheap's" which has redefined the high end pizzeria, by serving only bite size thin crust pizzas for $25 a pop and only allowing one order per customer has been one of the best stories of the 2000's. Recently, CMF was spotted talking to The Game, in a baggy beige Giorgio Armani suit at Cheap's, and Cheap was launching his rap career with an impromptu freestyle:

"It's plain to see, you can't fuck with me/my name is Cheap..."

CMF looks likely to continue dictating his tastemaking habits in the eating business, by revealing one tidbit at a party at Prive last week: "At CMF, each customer will be allowed to order only 6 pieces of sushi exactly, and it will be up to the discretion of the sushi master what they are. This prix-fixe menu is valued at $70." CMF's expensive hot spots have prompted comedians to lament at his inaccessible culture, including one california comedian Felix Lopez who has said "I told my wife when we got married, we're eating cheap, NOT Cheap's!"

god i've had this random story running through my mind the past few weeks i'm glad i finally typed it out. whew.

what can i say.. i love the east coast. whats more east coast than ny?

and they didnt have any florida fitteds for 10$

RANDOM THOOUGHT...

the similarities between ddml and i are getting creepy... it comes out today we are both decended from german jews. i must find him and kill him... or not.

I just chewed my way through two packs of HotLix cinnamon toothpicks. Now I can't taste anything and I can barely talk. This would be a good night for a cheap hooker.

my friend held is camera infront of his face and fired the flash into his eyeball about 30 times. he said he coudnt see out of it for 20 minutes and actually thought he was going to go blind.

you can never have too much of a good thing i suppose.

but i dont know if that means too much is bad, too much is never enough.

Nicholas Cage was really buff in Ghost Rider. Really. He was.

he was pretty convincing as a stoopid phycho in wicker man

great compilation of clips of that film on greatest youtube clips thread.

best edit of that film imo

What if someone made an all-over print hoodie all-over print hoodie. It would be a hoodie, and the all-over print would be hundreds of little pictures of hoodies with all-over print on them, and the cycle would go forever.

If you looked at this, would you die?

What if someone made an all-over print hoodie all-over print hoodie. It would be a hoodie, and the all-over print would be hundreds of little pictures of hoodies with all-over print on them, and the cycle would go forever.

well... seeing as how looking at all-over print hoodies for too long can cause your brain to melt, seeing an all-over squared hoodie would make your head explode.

i'm fucking bored. my eyes are killing me from staring at this computer screen for 5 hrs. 30 more minutes and i'm out of here.

why must i live in the suburbs?

it takes me a good hour and 30 minutes to go to the mall.

-bus to get to toronto

-subway

-bus to get to the other subway line (because they aren't connected. lame.)

-subway again

..thats for one way. it's a bitch.

maybe it's a good thing though. ill save money if i shop less frequently.

or maybe ill just have bigger shopping trips to compensate.

oy.

• 4 weeks later...

repost?

a4d5957ab3.jpg

huh.. me?

singapore.. will be in oz next year. which i still see it as asia.. is it not? bleh~

Haha I'll be headed to HK after I graduate in 08... well I plan on moving. How opposite of us. :)