Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm not implying anything.

I'm flat out saying that you're pathetic for wanting to get into a fist fight over your immaturity, and that your delusional for thinking you could do anything even if the opportunity was given to you.

People who say, "You have no idea of what I am capable of" are complete tools who don't know how little they actually are capable of, and/or those who have watched one too many 1 vs 10 fight scenes and have repeatedly played out in their heads how they themselves would successfully react in that situation.

Actually, I have seriously been in 10 vs 1 fights before before ke1.. a few times in fact. And I fucked those guys up.

I don't think I'm as delusional as you may think, as I know that taking you, a single weak simpleton, down would be much easier than taking down 10 guys at one time like I did a few times previously.

fucked up. didn't study for my first practice exam/exam and now I really have to do awesome on everything to get an A. I just took another practice exam for an exam on Wednesday and got a 96 so hopefully that shows if I put the time in I can get good grades. Still, it would have been nice to not have to be anxious over everything in this class and have some slack by not screwing up the first test.

Use R, it'll be your best friend if you have the patience to learn it.

edit: Actually JMP might be best for you. Yeah.. try to find JMP.. it's much more functional than Minitab and the GUI is just as user friendly.

edit edit: i never actually answered your question about finding the program.. pm'ed you.