Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

It's a fair point that sometimes they might not need that meal at the moment and all. Also, I've given change to vagrants "for some booze" and it actually felt good that they were honest and all that. I wasn't even going on about the "buying a meal" thing more about the "getting your moneys worth" thing. To me it certainly is good to know that i didn't completely waste my money and if that homeless du buys himslef some alcohol i feel like i got my money's worth.

There are a lot of homeless charities (I would say most but I really don't know how many homeless charities there are) who are against giving change to the homeless and I generally reckon they know what they are talking about. Would rather give a decent amount of money to a shelter for example.

^^^ If I go home I'm definitely not going back, also my trip back would involve travelling through the cbd during peak hour, so its more like 1hr+

im thinking frisbee and finding a room with a projector screen for movies.

i would totally do some shitkicker job like leaflet delivery for 5hrs a week if it meant burning time and making a little extra cash...