Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

check out this article with george lois in vice, pretty interesting.

http://www.viceland.com/int/v18n1/htdocs/george-lois-671.php?page=3

i lol'd hard at this:

"I was teaching a class at the School of Visual Arts and half of the students are Korean and Chinese—they don’t even understand the culture, and I want to say to them, “What the fuck are you doing here? It’ll take you 30 years to understand what the hell goes on here.” Just because you learn the language doesn’t mean you understand the culture. I couldn’t be an art director in England."

ugh, all these advertising dudes are the shit. I agree with all his sentiments about advertising today. I wasnt able to handle at least a year of dealing with pussymen crunching numbers and making advertisements out of it.

Also read a book of an interview with Charles Saatchi on art collecting. He's got the same ball-busting attitude. This combined with watching mad men recently makes me realize I could be this way if I wasn't so apathetic all the time.

Copenhagen is more mellow. You can drink outside, you can buy weed (almost) legally and it's cheaper.

Stockholm is more expensive, got better looking girls (even though they all dress almost alike) and more clean cut, baller clubs.

Depends what's your scene really. I prefer Copenhagen myself.

lol probably not the best place to ask, but are these fake? Just came up on fb.

I mean, if they were real there'd be at least a bit of a shitstorm over at HB (Adidas etc.), but idk

I feel sorry for the dude who bought them and thinks they're kewl...

st29o.jpg

haha. i just fb stalked my research prof from ucsd. he's been leaving hilariously lascivious comments on some young azn thang and it's ridiculous.

glad to see that guy is still running around being awesome.

SDES Almost certain those are fake. By the looks of it only one of them is winged, and that on both sides. They should have just bought the Adidas', would be around the same price as a pair of standard Supra's anyway.