Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

"he and Harrison fucked yo bitch" ---> "he fucked yo bitch"

"him and Harrison fucked yo bitch" ---> "him fucked yo bitch"

????

Not SMRT enough to explain it like a linguist

edit: I just read that wiki paragraph, and now I'm confused...

this is how i would explain it.

basically he and harrison are both the subjects of sentence, or rather the thing doing the action in the sentence. so subject pronouns (i, you, he, she, it, we, they) are used to replace nouns and object pronouns (me, you, him, her, it, us, them) receive the action of the subject pronoun. therefore "him and harrison" doesn't make sense because the thing receiving the action here is "yo bitch" and not mccartney.

Harrison fucked your bitch with him. How about that? Should it also say "with he", or what?

i had to look this one up cause i didn't know the actual reasoning behind it (like an "i don't know. that's just how it is/how we do it in amurrica")

when you change the sentence from he and Harrison fucked yo bitch to Harrison fucked your bitch with him harrison becomes the subject of the sentence. prepositions ("with") are followed by nouns and so you wouldn't use a subjective pronoun after with since it's no longer the subject. that's kinda what i figure anyway.

as far as explaining why you use objective pronouns wikipedia says in an article about prepositional pronouns:

English does not have distinct prepositional forms of pronouns. The same set of objective pronouns are used after verbs and prepositions (e.g. watch him, look at him). In some other languages, a special set of pronouns is required in prepositional contexts (although the individual pronouns in this set may also be found in other contexts).

i hope this makes sense, totally trying to take a stab at explaining grammar at 5am

i have two packages that were sent out like 3-4 weeks ago, that have not arrived. Both are international packages coming into the US. Is there something going on where the us postal service isn't accepting packages or something?

same situation here. Only update is that it flew out on the 4th and that's it. err

i really don't understand all these dudes in indonesia and singapore who wear 14 oz denim, redwings, and flannels daily. they just look so out of place dressed like lumberjacks surrounded by poverty bros in linen and sandals

dunno about indonesia but i visited singapore this early winter (their summer) and wore raws all day e'erday and it wasn't too unbearable. and it's actually ridiculously clean yet lively, for an asian metropolitan/country? local food is amazing and malls everywhere...like hongkong i heard =/

they just look so out of place dressed like lumberjacks surrounded by poverty bros in linen and sandals

From Wikipedia: Singapore's economy has been ranked amongst the world's ten most open,competitive,and innovative

Gotta rep ma island state.

dude i just came. like literally just finished jacking off.
tittyfucked for the first time. disappointed :(

This is not 'post about your sexual life future'

seriously between this and demonito/crissy i'm done

m̧̯̜̟̼͍̠̋́.̡̭͔̪̲͖͎͕̔ͬ͂̽̕.̶̛͕͚̜͈͙̽̀̉̄͡d̬̜͇̣̽̾́͛͐ͯa̝͕͊̇

̼ę̢̣̟̼̖̥͆̚r̴̟̥͓̲̯̪̜̆̓͋̿ͯ̊̉ẽ̹̙̻̦̣̭̟̗ͫ̾ͭͯ̒x͇̫̋̓̑̀͑ͩ͜

͔̪̙a̾͋̕͏͎̗̹̺͙̪͇ͅ ̝̘͇̲͇̬͎͑͐͋ͫ̾ͨ͋c̸̣̰͈̪̤̘̼̈́͛͐ą̸͔̣͚̪̗̳̤̩͔ͮͣ͡l̵̼̹̗͙ͬ̊ͭͫ̚

̝̙͙l̴͉̩̄̏̆͗ͪ̋́̓i̹̦̱͍̦͕̩͖ͫ͂ͅ.̋ͤ̉͏̡͓̩.̧̧͖̥͚̫̼̟̤ͨ̄͢h͊̽̒

̶̮̘͎̻̟͐̾ͣ̂ͫͨe̷ͫ̆̉͒ͩ̇̂̀ͣ͠͏̝̘̘̯̖̲͍̲ͅ.̘̮̞̬̫ͦ͛͂́͞ͅ.ͫ͂̔͗̅

ͫ̂̚͞͏͕̠̜̙͙̳h͈̣̻ͪ̾ͯ͆ͩ́͢i̪̥̗͇̹̞̓̌̊p̢̜̙̜̹̀̂ͨ͂̉́́

̵̺͚͔͉̥̍ͭ͆̏̽̌̏̾ͯ̕

̧̩̩̩̜̩̦̿͗̋͂͑͠ͅI̸͍̪͇̭͍̜̻ͣ̃͋̒̓̾ͪ̑͘͘ ̶̜̦̣͇͕̏ͦ̊ͣ̌̉͐̃ͅm̢͍̠͚͚ͭ̈ ̞͈̺͍̬̘̫̟͑ͤ̊̓͊ͧͯ̚u̶̙͓̥̜͐͞t̼̠̗͌͊͘͟ͅ ̖̝̜ͫ̇̉̅̕o̵̒̌҉͙͍͉͍̖̠̦̥ ̧͎̝̫̉ͣ́.̸͔̮͈͎̜̻̺͛͂ͫ.̵̧̙͙̱͙͈̘͌ͦ͛͑ͣ̄̂͝.̛̫̠͓̫̈́̇̌̈́ ̷̴͇̻͈̳͍̔͟f̣͍͉̲̰̣̟͒ͫͨ̂͢.̵̟̞͚͇̏̈́̓ͦ̚͘͠ ͈̫ͤ͗̌̓̾̓ͣ̈͘͡ ̪̠̯̻̗̉̏.̨͈̜͔̈ͨ͘d͔͎̤̬͙͆̍͞ͅ.̴̼̼͕̮͖̖̼̱̍̏͆̋͢s̝̭̯̻̭̜̥̟ͪͣͪ

̜ ̛̭̰͖̩̮͆̾ͫ ͂ͪͪͪ҉̵̞͙̻̝̗̙̩̹̩͢t̟͉ͩ̌͢͠ͅõ̡̝̦ͭͬ̎ͬ̍̃͡r̵̡̺̩͚̠̠̲̠ͨͨͅ.̄̌

̱͕̘̜̬ͫ͟ ̺̺ͧͦ.̩̤̹̞͖ͥ̄̉̐̌ͮ̆̕͜͞ ̘̹͕͙̣̓ͧ̚͝͠ͅș̡̹̜̭̟̜̥̿̉̊͑̈́͗͂̽t̛̥̼̝͊̿́ͅo͈̝̬ͧͧ̔̆̓͡p͒̀̏̆

̷͎͈̬̰̺͕͈̥̾̃ͤ!̧̳̗̓͋

͍̓̋͘͢

̷͎͇̎̾h̸̰̳͔̺̻̗̞͒̄ͣͫ̔̋̀ë͉̫͎̮̖̰͊ͧ́̀l͔̺͎̎ͧͤͨ͟h͎͉̬̙̍͑͛̿̔

̖̺̭̰.̥̖̣͖̬̘̱̥͛͢.̶̹͍͈̿͛̒ͯ̿̇͒̚͝m̫̗̭ͪ͛͐̔̀̓̽͒͘̕.̯̞ͫ́͌̚͢͢

̻s͇͐ͪ̽ͣ̂͐̄̚t̡̗̹͎̤̬͇͉̭͒ͪ͊.̘ͪ̔̔̍s̸̲͙̠̠̥̼ͤ̌ͯ̐̃ͣ̀.̨ͨͫ̍̍̓̀

͎̞̪̘̤̤̗͎̗ṉ̩̟̠̠̬̉̿̓̉͛̾ͫͤi̴̴̡̧̘̰͇̟̝ͤͯ́̽̈́ͭ͋̎͂͂̀ͬ̐́̊̕ͅ

̻̬̪

̭̝̲ͯḦ̛̗̞̰̱͍ͦ͛̌͌ͥ̀Ḛ̹̤̱̦̾ͩ̑͡L̙̬̼̺̈ͩͪ͞P͙̠͙̞̰̭͚̑̋

cmu1CZEN6Yk

so a bunch of guys on drugs
p28.jpg

p15.jpg

edit: nothing amazing about the riding I just like the editing in these two. second one is all in Hawaii. Seems these incredible public cement skateparks are everywhere except my state. There is one near me, but no bikes allowed and its right next to the police station. Cops have literally pulled out their guns when kicking some friends and I out. Damn shame because most (not all!) of the people that skate, scoot or fruitboot it can't or don't even ride the bowls or spine or anything over 4ft so they end up being used primarily as slides for the local park rats. Instead they skate the few small ledges and pyramids that could be found actually got out riding street in the area. I understand the whole bmx/peg hate, but we're not riding like that and if we did we wouldn't out of respect. One of the best times I've had on my bike was just cruising around burnside. No tricks just flowing the park and got along with all the people there fine. Too bad that wasn't the case here. Have even offered to remove pegs every time we would be allowed to ride there, but no go. Anyways this is the park below. You can see the pretty much unused bowl at 45sec... and the police station in the background. /rant

EDu-0G5edoQ