Sign in to follow this  
fade to black2

Random Thoughts...

i saw a guy from behind and thought ''steezy' fit' then he turned around and i thought 'his face isn't 'steezy''

also i realized i have claustrophoba kinda but only when im on a bus or similar situation surrounded by literal retards, trashy 12 year olds and really fat ugly chicks with flesh spilling over their clothes. i get all anxious and sweaty and wanna punch an acne-ridden face

The wedding was fantastic, thank you so much for enquiring guys/gals. The only thing I was pissed about was the night before I had a large meal that didnt agree with me and it bloated the shit out of my face for pics, I am normally far leaner. Thats a minor pittance though

The weather was awesome, the food was excellent, and everyone had a great time. I yanked off my ladies garter to " dirty deeds done dirt cheap" by ACDC, and danced the dance with my mom to " funkytown"

As soon as I get some pics from our photographer I will put them up, heres a teaser of me in my suit waiting for my soon to be wife ( please pardon the squinting, I was looking almost directly at the sun)

63500445179005016609020.jpg

Fade2Dark : My cardio and bench pressing happened afterwards at the hotel room...

This is the venue

pmansionsummerl.jpg

paerialfalllakel.jpg

paloutceremony.jpg

handsome! gorgeous venue too, looking forward to seeing more pics. i'm gonna be in a wedding this sunday i'll try and get pics out of it.

i gotta go babysit my cousins kids tonight and i'm deaaaaad tired, slept for 4.5 hours last night. i hope i make it through alright. i still have reading and note taking to do to for tomorrow.

whoop whoop surgery practice was awesome.

i am now a subcuticular stitch mastah

i gotta go babysit my cousins kids tonight and i'm deaaaaad tired, slept for 4.5 hours last night. i hope i make it through alright. i still have reading and note taking to do to for tomorrow.

this is my biggest struggle.. i absolutely cannot read when i'm exhausted, my eyes go all haywire and cannot focus on the words. sucks. good luck sam!

definitely failing my accounting exam tomorrow but i guess i dont really care

Didn't you say you're a 4th year or something? Jesus, you might as well graduate. At least get your C- and call it a day.

For a little bit I really liked bmore club and Philly club and whatever they want to call it, but got damn that shit gets old fast.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - Blocked my Sim card by accident.

Wtf this girl in my town is having an "18th Birthday Shopping Event"

What the fuck happened to splitting a bottle or blunt between some friends and actually celebrating the person whose birthday it is? This is more retarded than those sweet-16 things.

I am truly not surprised. Blatant consumerism and showing off has replaced what birthdays and get togethers in general are supposed to be about. People these days think you have to dump loads of cash or you wont have any fun

The most fun I have ever had was my 30th birthday. My friends smuggled my family down to my wifes sisters house and held me a real surprise birthday party. All we did was get ripped and joke around, it was truly the most fun I have ever had at a gathering. I got smashed and told them all kinds of embarrassing stories form my childhood.

When you have good friends and a good atmosphere, you dont need to spend a load of dough to have fun. Mind you, taking the girls young age into consideration it isnt really that big of a deal IMO

Hahah I deleted my post cause it was making me too angry

I am going to bring back rap snacks so I could introduce a dill flavor and call it 'baller baller dill'

i know this is a forum of males and a handful of female posters, but i'm gonna post this anyway. my friend just did my nails for a wedding i'm attending this weekend and i'm super pleased at how they turned out. :)

fb53a1cd-1.jpg

Whoa, I didn't know nail designs got THAT intricate!

^Seriously, respect where it's due. Didn't know that shit could be so complex by hand.

Played like 20 games of ping pong and an hour of video game drums. Most physical activity I've had in a couple months and now I can't fall asleep.

haha it's actually done by this stamp which actually is a super ridiculous long process in itself. either way it still takes skill to stamp them on perfectly.

Does anybody know where to kopp a Rimowa Pilot Trolley on the cheap? Aiyo on spending 800 dollars if I'm just gonna use it to bring my vinyl records around.

I have the worst bags under my eyes right now.

sup echoepidemic. sup junglejane.

NO SLEEP. NO FUTURE.

just watched half the first season of six feet under while playing street fighter

spent a while designing a mockup for a site with this diagonal jawn I wanted to try out. finally balanced it and figured how I'd do it in css. threw two more mocks together last minute before I sent the email. of course she likes the simplest one. no one ever wants cool fonts either. italic trade gothic is sexy man. :( I guess I can use some of that for my portfolio which I've been meaning to redo. where the hell is yours magnetic. do it bro.

also asymmetrical grids are fun.