Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was just wondering how the process of roomate interviwing would go.

Interviewing sounds pretty weird but i know its logical.

Would it impress you if the future roomate showed up in a suit? Or would they be trying to hard haha?

I've had to interview people a few times and have always ended up with great roommates (I know it's 80% luck though)

Doesn't really matter how they're dressed, i always check to see if they're clean and if they don't stink (this is important). I ask them what they do, what they study. People that are at work a lot or study something pretty intense are good choices as they most likely won't be party animals or moldy sloths.

Also, I make sure I tell them that we have scheduled cleaning days, cleanliness is a big thing in the apartment, etc etc... usually lazy/dirty people will think you're a drag and will be discouraged.

last saturday i had some potential roommates come over. last chula (yeah she had that crooked eyebrow thing going on *ugh*) brought her sisters along. no problemo, though it was her hot sister who was asking all the questions about the room and apartment and i hardly talked with the actual interviewee. yeah i won't be picking your doughy ass gurrlll -.-

luckily the first girl who came over was the kind of person who i was looking for (even brought breakfast ^_^) and she'll actually bring her cat along when she moves in. let's see how that'll work out.

hes trying to understand poor people!

Man fuck that shit no poor person would buy this it was like five whole fuckin' dollars!

And it is my dinner because I'm at the studio and all the shit within a 5-mile-radius is closed haha.

I've had to interview people a few times and have always ended up with great roommates (I know it's 80% luck though)

Doesn't really matter how they're dressed, i always check to see if they're clean and if they don't stink (this is important). I ask them what they do, what they study. People that are at work a lot or study something pretty intense are good choices as they most likely won't be party animals or moldy sloths.

Also, I make sure I tell them that we have scheduled cleaning days, cleanliness is a big thing in the apartment, etc etc... usually lazy/dirty people will think you're a drag and will be discouraged.

So you have never had to reject anyone? If so, how did you do it?

it gets worse? i have 20/10 vision. hasn't gotten even a little worse in at least 8 years for me =/

maybe thats just for me then.

can someone please clarify about what it is with beezys and guys asses? i don't fucking get this. was at a club and this girl was either completely trashed, really into and therefore staring and this guys ass, or both.

"Ya blew it" would probably work as long as you wore this facial expression:

5k26j4.jpg

well to everyone we (me and my current roommates) say "okay we'll call you in like 3 days because we have to finish interviewing people" or something.

If it's someone we did not like we just don't call them back. If they are the ones calling we just say that we're sorry, but we have chosen someone else.

Don't be afraid to hurt people's feelings when turning them down because ultimately you are going to be LIVING with them.. it's a big risk for you too so it should be understandable that you want to look out for your own interests.