Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

If it's about her last album, its probably because it was made from on-the-spot recordings in a bunch of different countries. Switch and MIA are a hell of a team.

Edit: sup Scott!

It is 90 degrees out and I really have no idea how I'm going to do this for the rest of the summer. Tonight we snack, in Brooklyn.

yeah... its 90 in ct too. got ready for a run before i noticed and died about halfway through. (welcome back)

semester's worth of fucking insanely hard work and stunting thrown away because I thought my final started 2 hours after it actually did, and my professor's a dick and refused to let me take it late/ give me a retake.

99 average in this class just dropped to 72.

fucking ruined:

A. this years transfer app

B. any transfer app i fill out next year

C. my mental stability

NEED TO FUCKING SMASH A TON OF SHIT FUCKING CUNT

that sucks. do you ended up getting a 0 on the final?

dont mean to be an ass but its kinda your fault for not double checking your final time.

@ cyberpunk

a thing like that happened at a phillie's game i was at, but the ball just got hit out and landed in some guy's beer. he stood up, yelled, and demanded a new beer, didn't even care that he just caught a foul ball in his beer by accident

yo this is a real truth. really not surprised - i'm indo and my grandparents always offer me a stoge since i met them (was 10ish). that place is like a giant ash tray :( poor boy prolly wont even make it to his teenage years

@ cyberpunk

a thing like that happened at a phillie's game i was at, but the ball just got hit out and landed in some guy's beer. he stood up, yelled, and demanded a new beer, didn't even care that he just caught a foul ball in his beer by accident

that's the difference between boys and men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1281502/Teen-tennis-star-Simona-Halep-breast-reduction-surgery-boost-game.html

Fucking wrong....Just wrong

I just died a bit inside

But the extra weight on her chest was uncomfortable and caused severe back pain, which affected her performance on the court.

So the fuck what...... We all have to deal with our problems. You cant just remove your problems and replace them with smaller ones, thats not how this world works

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1281502/Teen-tennis-star-Simona-Halep-breast-reduction-surgery-boost-game.html

Fucking wrong....Just wrong

I just died a bit inside

So the fuck what...... We all have to deal with our problems. You cant just remove your problems and replace them with smaller ones, thats not how this world works

uh what the fuck, it's her body, how is it any of your business what she does with it?

i hope you're being sarcastic here because otherwise you're coming off as a huge chauvinistic asshole.