Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sometimes i forget history is real, and i think i'm just reading a really good story. and when i realize that all this happened i start to freak out. everything is so dislocated. i think i'm realizing that i just can't comprehend fully a lot of things, and i probably won't ever be able to

My professor, while describing Christianity, shit all over the religion and talked about evolution as a fact.

If he fucking kisses Islamic ass one more time I'm gonna take a shit in the middle of the lecture hall.

(note - I'm not religious, but this kind of fucking hypocrisy is hard to deal with)

i have no idea how to act around mentally challenged people (read somewhat autistic maybe? those kind of people, not downs). my school is the hub for all of them, they all just get sent here. and i understand you're supposed to be nice and all, but am i doing disservice to them by putting a false sense of reality? like sorry, i know you have something going on, but you can't just start slapping people when you get mad. am i too assume that if they did this outside of school people would treat them like anyone else and call them out? they don't look visually retarded (mongoloid), so would people just think that they are messed up and let it go?

weird to think some people just live in a reality that is formed by everyone else's inaction

but i guess we all do

/musings

but honestly, what do you do around kids like that? tell them no? ignore it? what? so lost here

its so cooold in the D

edit: went to a 21+ lounge for the first time..i like it way better than 18+ spots

01.jpg

LOL

Terry Richardson x The Jersey Shore Photoshoot

by L. Ruano, February 24, 2010

terry-richardson-the-jersey-shore-photoshoot.jpg

Having unexpectedly risen to the top of MTV’s television ratings, The Jersey Shore continues its march towards stardom with a new photoshoot done by Terry Richardson for Interview Magazine. Shown are some of the stars of the show, including Vinny, Pauly D, Ronnie, and Mike aka The Situation, all playfully posing for the renowned photographer.

i find jersey shore disagreeable in every way (and have never watched it) but i find this really amusing/interesting/aweome

had a brilliant day today. went to my old neighborhood around high park, which i haven't seen since grade 4, which was 9 years ago. hung out with a couple of my old classmates who i've had absolutely no contact with, smoked a joint and reminisced about things. seeing the people again, who are actually really cool and i plan on continuing to chill with them, along with all the places i used to hang out at as a kid was completely surreal. we even walked through the elementary school. haha i don't know if this would be a big deal for most people, but for me it was absolutely mind blowing.

i think it's partially the fact my memory of my childhood is so limited, remembering and seeing everything was like constant amazing discoveries. haha i found bending down a foot or two made everything look more familiar. was almost too much to handle at some points, seeing kids tobogganing at my old spot, bought a jones soda and popeye candy sticks at the same mom & pop place i used to every day, the woman who owns it remembered us... man

edit: also, there was really nice light fluffy snow consistently all day, AND i made some bomb ass french toast with the girlfriend this morning. sheeeiiitttt

had a brilliant day today. went to my old neighborhood around high park, which i haven't seen since grade 4, which was 9 years ago. hung out with a couple of my old classmates who i've had absolutely no contact with, smoked a joint and reminisced about things. seeing the people again, who are actually really cool and i plan on continuing to chill with them, along with all the places i used to hang out at as a kid was completely surreal. we even walked through the elementary school. haha i don't know if this would be a big deal for most people, but for me it was absolutely mind blowing.

i think it's partially the fact my memory of my childhood is so limited, remembering and seeing everything was like constant amazing discoveries. haha i found bending down a foot or two made everything look more familiar. was almost too much to handle at some points, seeing kids tobogganing at my old spot, bought a jones soda and popeye candy sticks at the same mom & pop place i used to every day, the woman who owns it remembered us... man

edit: also, there was really nice light fluffy snow consistently all day, AND i made some bomb ass french toast with the girlfriend this morning. sheeeiiitttt

i like this. it would've been a big deal to me as well.

A friend and i wandered around our old primary school (grade 1-6 equivalent in my country), coincidentally also after smoking a j. It's been renovated so much we couldn't recognise aannnnything. But i saw a little hill/slope that i remember playing catching on and i felt so happy :o like discovering little bits of childhood sprinkled evrywhere

nohomo

on the bus on the way to work this morning, there was a girl who looked exactly like Ellen Muth from Dead Like Me. Didn't think much of it until she pulled out a freaking post-it from her pocket. I then expected a Rube Goldberg style freak accident to take place, but figured I was fine unless she touched me.