Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ Truth, I have pondered this many times

Even those who are staunchly against said behavior still usually do it without even realizing it. Its the same reason why you run to hold the door open for a georgous women, but dont have that same spring in your step if shes average

Shit, the average persons entire persona and demeanor change when someone attractive is in the room/close to them, its really unavoidable

I got huge amounts of respect for people who truly treat everyone the same, its not really as commonplace as most people think IMO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVYxEFbefA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVYxEFbefA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lulz @ du's recollection of the fight but this guy is the shit.

and theyre making replica "I AM A MOTHERFUCKER" tee shirts and donating the money to him now...might cop one just for shits.

i've been trying to retrace my e-footsteps from last week. i came across some tee that had a print of cigarette smoke on it. and now i can't remember which site, or even who was responsible for it. not like i even planned on buying, just wanted to look again. damn.

steak, again, for dinner. and no access to the hockey game.

I gotta be honest, Canada's olympic committee took a huge shit when they decided to set unreasonably high goals for themselves. All the advertising like "LETS REMIND THEM WHOSE GAME THIS IS" is painful, because it just reminds me about how in Torino it was everyone BUT Canada's game.

Yesss just finished the text of my paper. It's written pretty sketchy so I will have to fix that but atleast I made the minimum length requirement. Sort of....here's how I added about a half page:

Increase margins from 1.25 to 1.3

Increase character spacing to 0.2

Increase line spacing to 2.1

Virtually undetectable (knocking on wood). This Indian kid told me about it my freshmen year when I was writing a 15 page paper and I swear it added about a page and a quarter.

Yesss just finished the text of my paper. It's written pretty sketchy so I will have to fix that but atleast I made the minimum length requirement. Sort of....here's how I added about a half page:

Increase margins from 1.25 to 1.3

Increase character spacing to 0.2

Increase line spacing to 2.1

Virtually undetectable (knocking on wood). This Indian kid told me about it my freshmen year when I was writing a 15 page paper and I swear it added about a page and a quarter.

This works better:

Find/Replace "." with a 14-18 pt "."

Can't even tell the difference. Combined with your technique should work great.

i learned today that there is a cougar convention in san francisco. "cougars and cubs"

LOL ive heard of that too.. wonder what gets the cubs to come out?

senior steez