Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so I've got mild-hypoglycemia, especially when I go for prolonged periods without eating. While my sister is a diabetic, I am not, but I'm wondering, since I quit smoking on the whole, is there anything I can consume aside from food to stave off hunger when I get the munchies or my blood sugar drops somewhat? I consume too many carbs on the whole, despite my size, and I just don't feel I need to eat so much.

Also, I'm kinda sick of apples. I eat like between 2-4 a day.

What are some good hold over consumables? Not necessarily food.

something aside from food that you can consume to stave off hunger....

so I've got mild-hypoglycemia...

Also, I'm kinda sick of apples. I eat like between 2-4 a day.

What are some good hold over consumables? Not necessarily food.

First off, something not necessarily food? Like, Gatorade? Shredded newspaper?? I'd suggest a low-fat nut like almonds since you can find cheap, huge containers for $3-4 sometimes. Be sure to moderate your intake. They're really healthy and low-cal but kinda fatty.

Second, be careful with that many apples. I had a friend who ate at least 4 a day, sometimes more. The acid in it almost gave him an ulcer. They're also loaded with sugar and acid so that many can wreak havoc on your teeth.

i liked vice city and san andreas a lot, hated gta iv though, no idea how it got perfect scores in the reviews.

Vice City is my favorite with GTA III nipping at its heels. GTA III is one of those rare original games that I have no problem jumping right back to after playing a superior sequel. I could NOT play San Andreas. I bought GTA IV... and stopped playing after a week.

Oh what I wouldnt give to be American and be able to celebrate Thanksgiving this Thursday. I could use a quick break to my lately hectic life and I already had my turn months ago

Completely unrelated

Why the hell do people put their turn signals on AS they turn? I had some mentaly deranged lunatic cross 3 lanes of traffic ( cutting of someone in each lane on the way including myself) and didnt use her signal.

Once she reached the corner and began to turn she flicked it on, leaving the trail of destruction/havoc behind her. Of course yapping on the phone and not paying any attention through the entire fiasco

How could it be any easier, the thing is practically right in your hand anyways, it takes a mere fraction of a second to turn it on.

If your going to act like a dumbass, at least give me some advance warning

I remember when kissi wore super tight apc's clunky sneaks and A HUGE ASS UGLY BACK PACK. the kid done changed. Those were the golden days of hypebeast.

i thought the exact same thing when i saw the article. definitely changed, for the better, haha.

i liked vice city and san andreas a lot, hated gta iv though, no idea how it got perfect scores in the reviews.

if you like oblivion (so good), you might want to check out fallout 3 too. Borderlands is surprisingly decent too.

Played Fallout 3 SO much on the PC so I won't be getting it for xbox, unless the DLC packs for it add loads to the game.

i had applied at the ones on haight and my experience at puma got me in touch with some HR rep at AA.

but honestly... being associated with that store and then having to wear short shorts and skin tight clothing all day. no thanks, i'm not going to be a hipster, even for money.

You won't be a hipster, you'll be the manager lol :D. It's all good, back to looking for a job

^ ahah when i worked there you take one of the applicant (digicam) and send it to head office for approval.

id say go work there, you pretty much get paid to do nothing and it really easy as fuck. just alot of drama and hipster bullshit.

that and they tend to have a high turnover in staff (on the floor anyway). something about keeping "fresh faces" working at the store....

anybody else see this? jkissi makes the guardian. thankfully jane didn't, ugh.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/nov/24/internet-style-icons-fashion-bloggers

i love the subtle hating on jane here

"unlike Jane, Judy has not received a phone call from Kanye West telling her how totally awesome she is (and we all know that a call from Kanye is the true measure of modern success). Nor has she been invited to design a range of shoes for Urban Outfitters, or decked out in Chanel haute couture for the Crillon Ball. But this former model-turned-designer has..."

gottem

i love the subtle hating on jane here

"unlike Jane, Judy has not received a phone call from Kanye West telling her how totally awesome she is (and we all know that a call from Kanye is the true measure of modern success). Nor has she been invited to design a range of shoes for Urban Outfitters, or decked out in Chanel haute couture for the Crillon Ball. But this former model-turned-designer has..."

gottem

Is English your native language...? COZ NYC public schools is doing you no good if you think that is dissing Jane.

Re-read.