Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

LOL. i've been thinking this way too haha. (also did not know she was a she until i saw WAYWT post... ).

she reminds me of scotty2

i miss scotty2. his pointless posts made me lol :D

Is it?? (0)

if thats what you want to call it.

when you click chuckster's name, one of the options (other than send supermessage, etc) is visit her homepage. anyone elses do that??

errrm I think compared to me there is people on this thread talking far more gibberish. but OH, they have DIOOOR jeans on..haha. i mean "I hate raisins" is also quite pointless or not? ah well,someone has hormonal problems probably. take a valium.
Was listening to soulwax's accident n compliments and the singer pronounced valium at the very same time I read that

total stoner moment. going to buy lottery brb

i have fucking enormous earlobes. in middle school i used to charge my friends food to flick them. they would just keep jiggling and jiggling and jiggling...

once i saw my grandfather for the first time in years, and we were eating dinner. he cant speak english and i cant speak cantonese, but he just reached over the dinner table and started feeling my earlobes.

so you can steal from there while everyone is watching the fight? ok. I will strangle this hang the dj guy with a visvim belt..or shoelace..depending on what I can get first. bet he wears Supreme and likes graffitti...pfff..

yeah, absolutely, nothing but supreme head to toe, him and i wear our obey hoodies and giggle on the corner of lafayette with our new vans we won't ever use.

so you can steal from there while everyone is watching the fight? ok. I will strangle this hang the dj guy with a visvim belt..or shoelace..depending on what I can get first. bet he wears Supreme and likes graffitti...pfff..

lulz, what happened to not wanting to get involved?

and I make no claims to being the best or even one of the better dressed people on sufu, I don't have the money to afford jawnz and grails

hey leoleroy. You wanna check out my friend's film tomorrow? It's gonna be showng @ Union Sq. NYFA for free, wander in there why dontcha?

Wait, I missed this, was wandering as I do on this day, Friday.

Do you mean Saturday? As in the now, today? In that case, yes sir. I will take you up on this, what time?

Oooh, maybe I left myself open to that, touche

but my riposte: to be alright, is to be content, and to be content is to live a long life, my uncle on Philippines, Roxas City: "You live a good long life here, but there's no ambition."

To be content is to have a slow heartbeat. To be discontent is to have a heart that beats faster. Spend our heartbeats "slowly, like a tortoise, and live to be two hundred years old, or you can spend them fast, like a hummingbird, and live to be two years old."

So maybe it's fine to not be content, to not be alright

You not being alright now, I assume, makes tomorrow desirable. Exciting. So you want to live to see tomorrow.

yeah, absolutely, nothing but supreme head to toe, him and i wear our obey hoodies and giggle on the corner of lafayette with our new vans we won't ever use.

you n him gay or a couple or something? actually...not that I'd admit it..but what you said made me chuckle...Supreme is soo wank..but I have to admit that I had 1 tee and I used to wear stussy n shit. OH GAWD!