Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

are all shots the same size?

before i went to bars i always assumed they were in the little shot glass things until i took shots in bigger cups. so i dont get it, is that like a shot and a half?

A shot is supposed to be 1 ounce. Normal shot glasses are that size. If you go up and ask for whiskey or something straight, you'll probably just get that. When you get mixed shots they usually put it in bigger glasses just because there's so much crap in it.

I don't get the point of torrents, if you got Soulseek, Are a member of some good messageboards, and know how to search google/google blog, and visit some good blogs, why are people stuck using old 2005/6 technology? IS there something I am missing? Cause all the things I listed update as fast, if not faster than torrents.

I agree that slsk is basically tops in terms of finding more unknown music but I use private torrent sites to get comics and discographies and videogame roms/cracks. Torrent sites are more convenient at times when there are tons of uploaders and you can download it faster, and you also know exactly what quality you're getting. Also you can't find the same movies on google blogs/ slsk as you can on private torrent sites like KG.

I think basically you were talking about music though, and so when I was big into music message boards (and all the dudes who i know that still are) they would use torrent sites in order to gain a reputation and trade invites for more exclusive/niche torrent sites.

I don't get the point of torrents, if you got Soulseek, Are a member of some good messageboards, and know how to search google/google blog, and visit some good blogs, why are people stuck using old 2005/6 technology? IS there something I am missing? Cause all the things I listed update as fast, if not faster than torrents.

for some people, it's not necessarily about how fast shit leaks.

I have soulseek, am a member of a couple decent boards, know how to search.

But I still use private trackers 99% of the time.

Why? File quality, community, full album downloads with art, vinyl rips, huge back catalogues of good shit, just to name a few reasons.

It's just a matter of preference, though. I can see why people use blogs or slsk exclusively. It just don't float my boat, brah.

whats a good name for a surfboard sock* made out of recycled tshirts?

*simple tube of fabric with nose shaping to keep the sun off while on beach and stop wax and sand getting in your travel case if you are too lazy to scrub down

an awful lot of things you have to cover with just a couple words. probably easier to just call it a surf sock and then say it's made out of recycled t-shirts somewhere.

otherwise, salvage surf sock?

torrents never let me down and are almost always the fastest way to dl something. granted this is on private trackers. passthepopcorn for example usually has movies (1-2 gigs) fully dled within 5-10 minutes. Obscure shit may take a bit longer. Quality is watched on private trackers too. what.cd speeds are ridic, I have shit within a minute 90% of the time.

I fucking hate dling anything in mutliple rapidshare links or anything like that. torrents allow you to download as much as you want in one swoop.

I don't get why people hate torrents, the setup is prob most amount of work of all the options, but it's the easiest to use for me atleast.

I've never used soulseek but im assuming it's like limewire (which is old ass tech too). I hated those programs to be honest, never worked well for me.

What the fuck Robert Rodriguez is working on a new Predator movie called Predators and Danny Trejo was just cast? What the fuck how did I NOT KNOW THIS!?

whoa!!

will they be in the predator homeworld???

is this a sequel or a remake??

they need to bring back Dutch!!! :cool:

sup arnie

soulseek is p2p, kind of like dc++. i dont know technical shit so whatever. its not the same as limewire though. and slsk has the best userbase too, more obscure shit on their than all the private trackers ive used combined.

also no ratios and you can privatize who downloads from you and give them more slots or whatever. i prefer it cause theres no bullshit with ratios. ill put up shit on private trackers that hardly gets downloaded even if its fantastic stuff. on slsk people dont care how many times people have grabbed what youre sharing they just care that youre sharing good music and they appreciate that youre grabbing good music from them.

god fucking damn xbox rrod fucking shit

i think they extended the warranty. my xbox will probably die one of those days, i just hope i move out abroad before (hence selling it).

are all shots the same size?

before i went to bars i always assumed they were in the little shot glass things until i took shots in bigger cups. so i dont get it, is that like a shot and a half?

well there's no real rules, but usually in most country i visited, 40-50ml is a single shot, 60-80ml is a double.

and in russia the double looks pretty much like a half-pint from what i remember of the nights there but they're crazy over there.

Word. I've pretty much zoned out on anything important and just re-watched Loose Change over and over again lately.

seriously. what the fuck is up these days?

:confused:

oh and i discovered finalgear.com.

That site is bomb.

They're on some high end urban outfitters steelo now

quoting for truth.

----

also, my gf dragged me into UO (:() last week and i saw piles and piles of where the wild things are t-shirts and random merch...

people are wayyyyy hyping a movie adapation for a children's book they probably only read halfway through when they were like 8.

yo quick cash tip:

1. print WTWTA merch with a "cute" slogan.

2. sell to UO or hot topic or whatever

3. ????

4. ????

5. profit

imagesproductswildthing.jpg