Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

they're gutting the apartment above mine so that woke me up around 6:45, i'm quite pissed since i only got sleep around 6.

i got off work at midnight, going to work again at my other job in 15 mins(730am), didn't sleep i tried and i tried but i just lay there trying to dislodge tonsiloliths

Fuck people who commit suicide by jumping in front of a train. 15 minute train journey turned into a 2 hour 2 bus journey. Had to throw away some food I bought too because I don't trust chicken or seafood (bought for the weekend) that has been on a hot bus for 2 hours.

Wandsworth Common. I've had my journey disrupted 3 times so far this year due to a fatality. They're nearly always suicides too, not accidents. Can't be fun for the train driver or the police who have to clean up. I passed the station on the bus and there were 4 police walking the tracks, looking for pieces...

I think the woman on the balcony above me is participating in a dating service via phone. She's been talking about herself for the past fifteen minutes and there is no one else up there

I think the woman on the balcony above me is participating in a dating service via phone. She's been talking about herself for the past fifteen minutes and there is no one else up there

Maybe she's like my old flatmate? I was at a pub with her and 2 other friends once and I nearly had to fight a middle aged man who decided he'd had enough of her talking non stop about herself for the past 30 minutes and wanted to remonstrate with her.

Hm, no this isn't something anyone would touch it to this is something so horrific I have to sit and smoke and listen. I wonder if he or she is still on the line or if miss full of it is talking to herself now

Guest Phrost

natalie portman fine n all, but i still remember her from leon the professional :(

i'm still curious about sue's rendezvous but friends don't appreciate black/mixed girls paying off their college loans. kunk holla at a nig