Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

tell him if a woman's job is to clean and shit then a man's job is to provide money for his family and if he ain't providing the money then you're not providing the services (5)

honestly though that's not as bad as my dad was, he used to hollar at me from the living room-I was in my bedroom-to go out and pick

the speck of dust near his foot.

dat shit is wack :(

i would like to meet your father so i can shake his hand

yo you and combat imma hunt all y'all down :cool:

wow. i'm just incredibly mad (should go into shit i hate but lazy)

my father just gave me this huge speech on how women should know their place and do his ironing laundry cleaning cooking etc

the fuck?!?!? bitch i got rights too.

:mad: fuck a 'women's job'

when I was living at home with my parents I was basically a live in maid. I cooked, mopped, swept, did and folded laundry, cleaned bathrooms and bedrooms, ironed, made all the beds, etc... there were even times when my mom, not satisfied w/ my moping, spilled water on the floor so I had to re-do it! I complained a lot then, but looking back it wasn't bad at all.

I got cash when I wanted, my cc bills were paid for, I could drive any car in the driveway, paid vacations and my mom would take me shopping all the time! And in the end, I'm taking care of MY family.

I miss them =/

wow. i'm just incredibly mad (should go into shit i hate but lazy)

my father just gave me this huge speech on how women should know their place and do his ironing laundry cleaning cooking etc

the fuck?!?!? bitch i got rights too.

:mad: fuck a 'women's job'

you can live with me crissy. we're feminists. (4)

lol

Every day is a fight,and every fight is a loss, you search your whole life until your time is up. Now you sleep it off your troubles left behind i'd kill myself to feel that alive. What the fuck has happened to me?

What's life without love?

What's love without hate?

What good is your heart if it doesn't break?

so much f-bomb on dat. only good release :(

i got to get out of this city. people around me are just plain stupid and its driving me insane.

i need some time for myself without mobile phones, social networking and all of that shit.

I booked a short trip to Copenhagen 24 sep -27 sep. Any recommendations what I should visit while being there?

shiiii school starts monday, and i hate wearing shorts to school but now i have no choice cause its super hot.

also while my friend was driving his axel broke/bent and the wheel was like bent outwards scraping on the highway, i was super calm surprisingly but just now i realized how bad it coulda turned out glad no cars were relatively close.

fuck! canadians take so much more pride in their food than we americans. Every time I go to montreal I am floored at how good the food is.

Also, I found a plum tree in a ruelle happily producing a bumper crop of italian plums. How the fuck is that possible in that climate!?

i got to get out of this city. people around me are just plain stupid and its driving me insane.

i need some time for myself without mobile phones, social networking and all of that shit.

I booked a short trip to Copenhagen 24 sep -27 sep. Any recommendations what I should visit while being there?

baizilla 10char