Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

A California burrito is interesting, but the texture (read: wetness) of a dirty pastor burrito trumps the dryness of the fries-in-burrito concept.

sup sufu :( i'm kinda depressed

woulda been in NY today for NYU

fuck :(

Don't trip. Going to a $50k/year private university has peaked in effectiveness for any potential salary advantages (sans the prestige). You're better off going to a(n) (arbitrarily) "lesser" ranked school or a local school and you'll turn up on the better side of things. Trust.

Speaking of Cali burittos, what's hi tech buritto like? I wouldn't imagine that amazing, but one has opened in Melbourne, and we have no good buritto here.

this?

http://www.hightechburrito.com/

looks horrible.

book a flight to san diego/mexico :cool:

Been having LOTS of caffeine lately, had hardly any yesterday, woke up with huge headache this morning, downed a can of coke, popped a few pro-plus and some strong painkillers and went back to bed, woke up a couple of hours later, headache gone but MAAAAAD drowsy, went to BJJ, nearly slept through the first half of the class, back home now getting more caffeine.

it's funny, after meeting 3 people from FIT i fucking hate everyone that goes there already. stupid filthy fucking un-showered non-hygenic hipster girls. blegh. and mad lame kids that lurk sufu, and admit it but say that we're too mean, we probably are too mean, whatever.

(handlethevibe this is not about you)

it's funny, after meeting 3 people from FIT i fucking hate everyone that goes there already. stupid filthy fucking un-showered non-hygenic hipster girls. blegh. and mad lame kids that lurk sufu, and admit it but say that we're too mean, we probably are too mean, whatever.

(handlethevibe this is not about you)

hipster girls are filthy?? what? (10)

how is campus ??

today i decided to burn some of my original cd's (all hip hop and soul stuff i used to buy between 10 and 5 years ago) to my mac in ALAC and i realized why i have fallen so out of love with hip hop and barely listen to it anymore.

there just ain't stuff coming out with the quality that it used to, 99% of soul and hip hop stuff coming out these days is so fucking lame it's ridiculous, i can't even find the motivation to listen to new hip hop albums and separate the bad from the good.

years have gone by and nothing has reached the toes of this:

Q1lCVmu3xN8

Feels good to listen to all this stuff again, brings back so many memories.

^^ cool song..

anyone know somewhere to get free music downloads that dont suck ?(aka limewire )

google. i can find most albums i want to "preview" by searching something like

"artist" "albumname" ".rar"/".zip" "upload service"/"blog"/"forum"

example: http://tinyurl.com/lklyln