Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

so it worked with the 2 sound cards? and is there one of those secure (grounded) lights on your surge protector? also i'm sure you've done this but google can help. couldn't figure out why the computer i just put together wasn't recognizing the monitor. a google search later found out it might be the ram. switched ram. and everything worked.

The second card wouldn't work properly; it was an SBL from the old computer. Original package drivers as well as the newest available online wouldn't get it to work, so I had changed the settings to just the default card and experienced the problems. Unplugged the SBL, went to an older image from before it was installed, and still have the issue. Yeah, the surge's got the ground light, it's working alright. I've been googling but so far nothing yet... might just take it back this week and get some replacement parts.

The second card wouldn't work properly; it was an SBL from the old computer. Original package drivers as well as the newest available online wouldn't get it to work, so I had changed the settings to just the default card and experienced the problems. Unplugged the SBL, went to an older image from before it was installed, and still have the issue. Yeah, the surge's got the ground light, it's working alright. I've been googling but so far nothing yet... might just take it back this week and get some replacement parts.

I had a problem with my realtek sound card where flash videos made no sound at all, after a google search i found a registry fix for it. Might it be a registry problem?

Also it could be your speakers that are causing the problems? Maybe test it with headphones.

Anyway good luck with getting it fixed, i hate when new things fuck up on you.

Guest Phrost

i think dmx is my favorite rapper. it's dark n hell is hot stay bumpin. he could flip it n spit on how's it goin down n it sounded good. got so much natural talent but stay findin god n smokin that crack :(

wZaZMwFfsJo&start=10

pT26db1f03c&start=15

90's theme part this wedsnesday, what should i look like???????????????????????

you always go to like, the funnest parties. (0)

v-r2TYOBns8

you have to play the song as you enter through the door, too...

what's next, the 00's???

Guest Phrost

flannels under an old shirt, faded ripped jeans/cargo pants, n some dirty sneaks/old worker boots. or some goth/punk all black big ass nylon strap chain pants with combat boots

flannels under an old shirt, jeans/cargo pants, n some dirty sneaks. or some goth/punk all black big ass nylon strap chain pants with combat boots

pretty much cop n(n) cobain gear :P