Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I never get to spar with the girlies in class :(

Just deleted about 40 people off my msn list

not even foot sparring under the table? :P

when I was younger I tried to be invisible but the harder I tried the more (bad) attention i'd get. it wasn't until high school that I stopped trying to hide in the background that the fights and shit talking slowed down

people just assume shit about you if you do the wallpaper thingy and while most people left me alone some crazies got into their head ideas that are BS. like this one girl that saw her bf talking to me in class as she passed by outside the hallway..and thought I was trying to "get her man" :rolleyes: I was drawing and he came over to ask me about it, that's it.

ironically she was cheating on him at the same time she was accusing me of being a slut..EXCUSE ME

I went to an all boys school so there were loads of fights, mass brawls etc. I've sparred BJJ with a few girls before but I'm too big/heavy for it to be competitive...

It can get very distracting though when their gi comes undone and they're only wearing a sports bra...

Went to a pseudo bonfire last night....climbed a pine tree.... woke up with my pinky toe and the one next to it stuck together with sap.

sparring with girls in martial arts was the worst... i remember doing tae kwon do as a kid. i was large/good enough to spar with the adults and there was this one girl who reminded me of my aunt, in appearance and stature (she was a large woman). i remember you would get in trouble if you kicked below the belt... only problem was this lady wore her belt above her belly button, and had saggy tits so I had about and inch of clearance space

kicked her in the breast by accident

2 minutes of her doubled over on the floor, sobbing, with me standing over her apologizing in vain, followed by another 3 minutes of a rage-filled 175 lb woman swinging her long as legs at my head at full speed, and me too afraid to hit back for fear of doing worse damage

fun times!

just got diagnosed with h1n1 after coming back from vacations. i ain't worried about it at all, what's bothering me is that i have to fucking stay at home for 1 week in "quarantine" and can't have people over.expect lots of bored posts from me this week. maybe i'll do some studying too. baaaaaaah

edit1: also, stop flaking on the jeans and clarks i'm selling and don't pm me with multiple questions and asking for my paypal address if u'r not gonna buy them, just buy them for once so i can buy something off the interwebs out of boredom.

could anyone tell me how to splatter chemical blood:confused:

or how to remove the blood on the pillow on the floor?

and drain out the blood that flows too hard, in my head. sometimes

Drill a hole in ur head. I saw it in a House episode. The one where the lady is stranded with some guy in arctic nowhere.