Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

lolwut

reason to keep my xbox 360.

Yea i was kinda surprised too, seeing as Kojima was in talks about a new psp game and stuff.. I don't think this is the only thing Kojima has up his sleeve because if you look at the mgs site, there's still a countdown meter so it better be some good shit..

Yea i was kinda surprised too, seeing as Kojima was in talks about a new psp game and stuff.. I don't think this is the only thing Kojima has up his sleeve because if you look at the mgs site, there's still a countdown meter so it better be some good shit..

acid 2 and portable ops are both so good

man i wanna fellate kojima so much

lol well then you'll like what im about to say next.. Portable ops 2 is coming out.. Dont know about acid though..Kojima is just a beast..

But the new psp will have a new Mgs game also as well as Gran turismo..

09 is the year for gaming..

I found a missed connection ad about me.

you: asian guy wearing iron heart sweater talking about miatas.

me: short asian girl with a white na miata.

you're into fun cars and your love of flip-up headlights is cute. thanks for the djarum.

ps. your butt looks cute in those jeans.

dunno wat to get mickey for his bday =/

and rly dunno where to go for "honeymoon", finally

suggestions from the men of sufu?

this grandma, ma and her boy came in today.

the grandma and ma were preoccupied discussing shoes and bags amongst themselves. the boy was left wandering so he creeps up my way and asks me all cool like "do you guys sell men's shoes here?"

he got up kinda close, just like three inches away from my body, couldn't have been more then 5'0, his head barely reaching my chin, he stared straight ahead not looking in my eyes or my face just straighhhhht ahead

I moved to the right to get away from his glaze and he moved with me. if his mom hadn't choose that moment to interrupt and ask a question I would've boxed his ears

I don't believe in slapping kids and he couldn't have been older then 12.