Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I found a missed connection ad about me.

mah nigga

you're my idol

secondly, how did you find this? Browsing CL hoping girl would post? You know what to do from here.....

I try to bait girls on the train/bus into making a missed connection about me. I have a ~45 minute commute, so I get bored. I usually pick a kind of boring/shy girl who looks like she spends a lot of time on the internet and look at her a few times, then look away shyly when she notices. Sometimes I'll throw in a half-smile smile or something. When I get off at my stop, I'll glance at them and make sure they notice.

I have found one that was most likely about me. I don't respond and I'm not even single.

I try to bait girls on the train/bus into making a missed connection about me. I have a ~45 minute commute, so I get bored. I usually pick a kind of boring/shy girl who looks like she spends a lot of time on the internet and look at her a few times, then look away shyly when she notices. Sometimes I'll throw in a half-smile smile or something. When I get off at my stop, I'll glance at them and make sure they notice.

I have found one that was most likely about me. I don't respond and I'm not even single.

you're a freak.

recent MC on Seoul Craiglist:

seoul craigslist > missed connections

please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

700 Won Remix - m4w - 37 (Bundang)

Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-29, 3:24AM KT

SignalX1: I'm sorry. That's all . . .

SignalX2: 700 won have never been worth so much.

SignalX3: Ambiguity: Those same 700 won can be read in two distinctly different, mutually exclusive, ways. Either you are heart-meltingly sweet. Or you are signalling to me that you are equal to the last person who returned to me my 700 won. In the first case, my poor little heart flutters furiously at the unhoped-for thought that you are, indeed, my MC. In the second, my poor little heart shudders at the only-too-long-suspected (and ultimately already known) fact that you're just simply not interested in me.

(But I'm far too much a realist not realize that the first choice corresponds a little too closely to my not-so-secret wishes. Ecrasez ce coeur! Ecrasez-le!)

And in the meantime . . .

sigh . . . .

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

.... 700 won Remix refers to a bottle of lemon soju Hooch that only poor hookers on the off-hours/homeless people drink.

note that missed woman in question probably has no grasp of the English language.

your haircut sucks

anyone ever make an ad about that????????????????????

Not yet. I get more weird looks than I do compliments. I wish I knew what the average midwest CWG that comes in to where I work thinks when she sees me.

Probably freak/idiot.

i find graspless english to be the most beautiful

it might be that i'm listening to music for films at this very moment though

real life, 5am, you, a slightly sweaty 35+ year old Korean woman with too much makeup, a sqwaky voice, a face that looks like she already has at least 3 different STD's, and then an English teacher that resembles Terry Richardson without the swag and a $25 outfit 3 sizes too big cinched with a braided pleather belt, and you haven't been included in their intense conversation all night. That is the point where you realize the English language isn't what it's cracked up to be, at any level of skill.

include shitty alkalinic draft beer, a mildewy smell from the air conditioner and the imagined smell of the girl's crotch, and then the step outside that reveals a slightly comforting warmth and the knowing that a 20 minute cab ride home will bring you to bed, alone, and that is far better than anything else at that point. Then it dawns on you how ugly people are born, why McDonald's breakfast is possibly the most delicious thing on earth, et al

real talk I am still 1.5 hrs from McD's breakfast time and I probably won't make it. They have the $2 dollar something breakfast combo special going here too, fuck. Could grab like 3 of those bacon egg mcmuffins and slay them like they was being discontinued.

I have 1:15 left to go, I want to make it just for you diamonds. My walk is like 4.5 minutes to satisfaction but's it super quiet, I've drank like 7 beers, and I'm sleepy. I just want to do one thing for you though diamonds, that is to cop a bag of breakfast sandwiches, a few of those hash brown slices, and then wake up and annoy my girlfriend.

you're right, it really is. There's a girl at my McDonald's who gives me the dirtiest looks because I usually come in hammered, slurring my speech and/or speaking too loudly/being a general asshole to everyone. But she knows me, and that's enough.

diamonds if you accompany me through the next 45 minutes of supertalking or so, I will post back in this thread with a picture of 3 fresh bacon egg mcmuffins, 3 hashbrowns, and an OJ or two, barring the possibility that I eat one or two of the items on the walk home.

diamonds if you accompany me through the next 45 minutes of supertalking or so, I will post back in this thread with a picture of 3 fresh bacon egg mcmuffins, 3 hashbrowns, and an OJ or two, barring the possibility that I eat one or two of the items on the walk home.

in 4.5 minutes you could eat EVERYTHING.

maybe not the hashbrowns, those often are too hot

went to some McDonald's sometime in the pst 6 months (can't remember when it was), a real hobo came in smelling of multiple deaths, he cleared a 12' diameter around him, in front of the cash register. I have smelled some serious death scents but this guy was eau de death, bathed in it.

I've actually got the Costco hash browns in my freezer that are just like the McDonald's ones. Actually, I could make a pretty decent ghetto makeshift set of McMuffins minus the English muffins...

They should reshape those hashbrown patties so they're circular, and then offer them all day as a burger topping (0) Standard McChicken, add some sort of spicy sauce and a hash brown round, I'd pay $2 for that jawn. McShawarma