Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i sent this girl a message comparing her to Micheal jordan on facebook when i was drunk like a week ago.

neither one of us has brought it up. it had proper grammar at least.

don't worry, i sent this picture to my prom date last night:

cookie.jpg

i (drunk) told her that if i could bake, i would have baked that for her. she didn't reply and we haven't talked about it afterwards. i thought she would find it funny and charming, but she's a cold bitch. i hate people in general.

the "native american" character in twilight wore a varsity jacket to the mtv movie awards

*~*swooooooooooooooooooooooooooon*~*

i keep feeling bugs on me, is maybe cause a spider was crawling on my arm today and i had to kill on my arm =/

the "native american" character in twilight wore a varsity jacket to the mtv movie awards

i keep feeling bugs on me, is maybe cause a spider was crawling on my arm today and i had to kill on my arm =/

was it the temple of jawnz one, cause those are fly. dismalfuture showed me the prototype last night, fucking awesome (more details to come)

besides that my body is so sore right now. i went mountain climbing 2 days ago, and like always its not the next day that i feel sore, its teh day after that really kills me. so im hurting right now

ahhhhh! one of my best girlfriends Liz is engaged and i hadn't seen her for a while so i met up with her and our other best friend and she told us that we're going to be her bridesmaids! i'm pretty excited since i hadn't gone to a wedding for so long. i'm also very much excited because she doesn't want the bridesmaids dresses to match and we get to pick our own dresses. gonna be awesome gonna get a dope ass dress and some dope ass shoes!

sam!! im going to a wedding too, well my brothers this weekend and another the weekend of the 20th of june...

have you looked at anything yet?

i dont want to spend ridiculous amounts on this dress, but i hear its having like literally 1000 ppl attending!

tried on this dress at nordstrom, feeling it but keeping my options open

what kind are you looking for?

my throat hurts

my nose is alternating between runny and stuffy

tired. went to sleep

woke up and volume of my voice has decreased

tried drinking water

couldn't drink it down

coughed it back up

chest now hurts

can eat candy still though.

tried drinking water again

same shit happened

first time ever

now my chest hurts even more (from the cough back water up)

waht the fuck is this

this has been my past 2 weeks. happened after awake-a-thon (basically you get trapped in a school and they don't let you sleep for 12 hours) I played a dodgeball tournament for like 3 hours and the next day I woke up at like 3PM and I felt like I spent the whole past week jacking off a whale or something

fucking heat is driving all the bugs indoors and shit

like bigass fucking unreal sized fly flew into my leg and I felt like someone hit me earlier

sam!! im going to a wedding too, well my brothers this weekend and another the weekend of the 20th of june...

have you looked at anything yet?

i dont want to spend ridiculous amounts on this dress, but i hear its having like literally 1000 ppl attending!

tried on this dress at nordstrom, feeling it but keeping my options open

what kind are you looking for?

ahhhh! how exciting! the thing about the wedding is that it's not for a bit like next year, which gives me and Ji (otha bridesmaid) time to get fit and then hopefully i'll go searching seriously for a dress then. but once i get my macbook back i'm going to be lookin around for something cute. i'll be coming to the sufu girls for opinions, probably bumping the s.l.c. thread lol

lions........pimp of the beasts....make the women do the work and enjoy the

spoils......smack `em down when they rebel and defend your hoes from

other pimps wanting to run them........king of the beasts is man.......then

elephants,rhinos and hippies....king of carnivores is the kodiak bear and

Polar bear.......then siberian tigers and then lions.........wow....Pretty farr down

there.......pimps of the beasts...that`s a pretty good gig:D

didnt i tell u lions are the best? happy belated by the way :o

lions........pimp of the beasts....make the women do the work and enjoy the

spoils......smack `em down when they rebel and defend your hoes from

other pimps wanting to run them........king of the beasts is man.......then

elephants,rhinos and hippies....king of carnivores is the kodiak bear and

Polar bear.......then siberian tigers and then lions.........wow....Pretty farr down

there.......pimps of the beasts...that`s a pretty good gig:D

Driving back to my city right now! See you in many many many many fucking hours dear Illinois

Bye TX, you were better than I gave you credit, but now we part