Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my mom brought home a strawberry frappuccino from starbucks, i haven't had one of those for like maybe more than 4 years. shit hella tastes like strawberry nesquick mmmmmm.

chilly morning, this, and knowing you have nothing to do all day

like 2nd best feeling in the world

I love to barbecue. I would definitely do it everyday if I could.

I am going through a phase like this now

fuckkkkkkkkkk love me some garlic butter shrimp

ahhhhhhhhh. i'm laying on my bed trying to type up this essay and in the corner of my eye i see this thing crawling across the floor, i squint to focus because i'm not wearing my glasses and it's a huge black spider. my heart jumps in my throat and i kill it quickly with a swift blow with a flip flop. that fucker was moving along pretty quickly. if i didn't get it, it would have gotten me! (i'm scared of bugs btw. proud moment.)

I was staying at my Dad's cabin last summer and while I was laying in bed, one dropped on my face. I was so tired I just tossed it off and went back to sleep.

Also, I'm immune to brown recluses aka fiddle backs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! Must have brushed up against something when I left my house earlier, a few minutes later I looked down and the area from my elbow to my wrist on my right arm was COVERED with little yellow spiders - literally 100+

Brushed them off as quickly as a I could but some of them got smushed into the sleeve of my sweatshirt!

Was sitting at my computer late at night once (in the dark) and a spider slid down its web about an inch in front of my face. Never jumped so much in my life.

My dad had just brought a house and we hadn't had the carpet in the bedrooms cleaned yet. So one night i was tired from packing and I decided to sleep on the floor. Well, I usually sleep in my boxers and that night was no exception. So in the middle of the night I have a tingly feeling like somethings crawling up my leg but I'm half asleep so I just brush it off thinking it's just an itch or something. A minute later I felt something bite my nuts. AND THAT'S WHEN I WOKE THE FUCK UP. I jumped up, took off my boxers and ran into the shower to try and get it off me. Turns out there was two fucking ant bites on my nuts. To top it off I swell up when I get bitten from fly's and ants so that week I had two wort like bubbles on my lower right testicle. I had just started a new job that week and I had to find a reason to explain to my boss why I had to run off to the restroom every 15 minutes (me scratching my balls). Easily one of my top 10 worst experiences, it was almost as bad as that time I was wearing sandals and had accidentally stepped in an ant pile. Another story for another day.

yea FUCK YOU FRANCIS AND YOUR ANT ARMY

I have a friend that is a linux fag. Which to me is on the same level as mac fags.

Me - Dude watch this video, its hilarious *youtube url*

Him - Can't don't have flash. It's an inferior program and I don't support it. I use (insert gay linux equivalent here). You should stop using a PC. It is inferior, I can help you set up debian and you can be a programmer like me.

ahhhhhhhhh. i'm laying on my bed trying to type up this essay and in the corner of my eye i see this thing crawling across the floor, i squint to focus because i'm not wearing my glasses and it's a huge black spider. my heart jumps in my throat and i kill it quickly with a swift blow with a flip flop. that fucker was moving along pretty quickly. if i didn't get it, it would have gotten me! (i'm scared of bugs btw. proud moment.)
I was staying at my Dad's cabin last summer and while I was laying in bed, one dropped on my face. I was so tired I just tossed it off and went back to sleep.

Also, I'm immune to brown recluses aka fiddle backs

Was sitting at my computer late at night once (in the dark) and a spider slid down its web about an inch in front of my face. Never jumped so much in my life.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! Must have brushed up against something when I left my house earlier, a few minutes later I looked down and the area from my elbow to my wrist on my right arm was COVERED with little yellow spiders - literally 100+

Brushed them off as quickly as a I could but some of them got smushed into the sleeve of my sweatshirt!

you know what??? FUCK SPIDERS.

FUCKING HATE THEM BITCHES!!!

i love how im browsing sufu when im supposed to be finishing getting ready for dearborn, mi...

I have a friend that is a linux fag. Which to me is on the same level as mac fags.

Me - Dude watch this video, its hilarious *youtube url*

Him - Can't don't have flash. It's an inferior program and I don't support it. I use (insert gay linux equivalent here). You should stop using a PC. It is inferior, I can help you set up debian and you can be a programmer like me.

anybody who is zealous about the operating system they use is probably a complete fuckup anyways

then again most would probably say the same about people who buy clothes the way we do