Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

indonesian :(

but i was taking the AP test and my mind wandered off to the simpsons then I really wanted to eat a doughnut

and i haven't had these in a while. they're not as good as i remembered them to be :( but at least i'm satisfied

in all honesty, i'm not a big fan of krispy kreme. everyone made a huge deal a few years ago when we finally got a krispy kreme, people were lining up for the opening and shit. they're just average donuts covered in way too much glaze and frosting. gimme a plain donut and a good cup of coffee.

indonesian :(

but i was taking the AP test and my mind wandered off to the simpsons then I really wanted to eat a doughnut

and i haven't had these in a while. they're not as good as i remembered them to be :( but at least i'm satisfied

yah I know what you mean. when i first had them in like 2002..they werw good esp piping hot. now they're quite small and not as fluffy compared to the one i get now at this coffee shop off fifth and market. it's got decent vietnamese sandwiches, Vietnamese coffee and the yummiest fluffiest donuts in san francisco. you should check it out next time you're in town and get a craving..best part it's open 24/7 :)

is working in a restaurant:

a) pretty cool

B) ok

c) shitty

d) really fucking shitty

might be getting a job at a local restaurant this summer. anyone with experience?

the job itself is going to blow, no matter what. but, if you're working with cool people, they'll make it fun as hell.

yeah. my last job kinda sucked. had a cool? boss, but it was just me and him. and his parents came into the store all the time. awkward. and things with payment fell through so I quit. just want a simple easy summer job. been checking craigslist.

ugh I just woke up to the sound of my upstairs neighbor's humping

she's a fat chick

grosssssssssss

but otherwise - wtf Chinese place, you didn't even ask me for my phone number. Now it's gonna be a contentious delivery.

my new job is SWEET (research assistant at a neurology lab at penn)

but why the hell are my burritos taking so long to heat the hell up

yeah. my last job kinda sucked. had a cool? boss, but it was just me and him. and his parents came into the store all the time. awkward. and things with payment fell through so I quit. just want a simple easy summer job. been checking craigslist.

Prostitution is totally not worth it brah, fluids are not good for jawnz.

It amazes me how reputation points completely changed the way users interact with one another.

Instead of just ignoring a poster, or just straight up posting something intelligent to say for better or for worse its 'i negged, everyone else neg him! oh god please neg him!' Then there's the opposite where people post shit strictly for rep points. I return rep positive, or negative and people get seriously pissed off if you return neg rep. Is it that serious?

This forum would instantly be better if reputation points were used strictly for supermaket.