Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i see boyder, and ask him, "yo, can you take her fat friend?"

he laughs it, then digs it, "hell yeah, i'll be your wingman"

we 2 step, we grooving, we dancing, we moving

the crowd, weave through it, people gettin' real stupid

check my breath, then my sweat on my chest, then my pecks,

yeah, i'm fresh, super fresh, i would do me in a sec.

yeah I was just browsing my friend's Facebook albums and BAM bizarro-DUM shows up. weird.

man, i was even being kinda defensive about my post because i was afraid that that was actually dum with some weird skin and i didn't wanna come off as a dick.

that looks fucking exactly like him, even his glasses are alike and he has an expression i think i have seen dum making in some photo before ahaha.

scary.

this is bitchassness, but w/e

i was talking to some amazon volleyball chick at the corny club last nite

she wasn't havin it

srsly? i was the only dood in that bitch taller than her (no jeep)

i looked over and she was lettin this douched out fggt run game on her

wasn't even that good looking [ll]

and she had like four inches on him, at least

altho i think my police incident earlier in the evening had sort of killed my swagger

still wtf

i hope that they'll become one hand instead of so many fingers, nails, feet fangs, trying to push each other at the bottom of the shit drum, trying to stand, uselessly, shit is so slippery!

i hope that they won't let themselves drown, and drag me in..

fuck no! i just got a letter that is guaranteed to ruin my senior year for sure. so i used to go to this really bad school, and i always tried multiple times to transfer, but the school board (being the dicks they are) always denied my request for transferring. so my sophmore year, i said i was gonna take things into my own hands and skip class everyday until they saw that i wasn't gonna go to that school. it worked.

so i've been going to the school of my choice for about 2 yrs now, and getting ready to start my senior year soon. i have a tendency to want to not go to school, and my absences have started to add up. my mom always tells me, "turn in your note to the attendance office", but i ignored it saying, "it's none of their business why i'm absent. ok, so today my mom gets the letter back from the school department, and it says "your son has been DENIED!" shit. now i have to go back to this horrible school that i've been away from for 2 whole yrs. trust me, this school really is as bad as i'm making it out to be.

so now, i have 5 days to conjure up some sort of excuse as to why i've been absent, and hope that they can understand. i mean, for fuck's sake, it's my senior year, don't do me like this!

:( :( :( :(

i skipped school excessively because the school board is composed of snobby, non-understanding dicks that kept denying my request to change schools, even though i had a clean record and good grades. and like i said, me skipping school worked.

but after getting to the school, i kept missing a lot of days (not intentionally trying to miss a shit load of days) and it ended up biting me in the ass. i'm not pissed off at anyone but myself for letting this come back to haunt me.