Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

you can do what middle aged japanese women do and wear a large visor, gloves, long sleeves, and use a parasol.

i do this some times - the parasol 0

a bug flew into some chicks boobs while she was wearing a bikini. she panicked boobs went flippy floppy men all over the lake rejoice.

How does photobucket know what photos you store and if they are "not acceptable"? I uploaded a pic of a strap on cock that pees for you and they deleted it from my album. I'm baffled how they maintain hundreds of thousands, or millions, of images.

a gay friend of yours was at your home last night, u touched his balls a couple of times and u didn't know he slept over. doesn't seem weird at all, u teased and got raped.

didn't touch the balls, just punched the hardest i could. also he isn't really out of the closet yet, he just seems to prefer men. there was other people in the house before i went to bed and i locked my door... and if he raped me he wouldn't have slept on the sofa.

Yesterday night was crazy too. i was at a party in a very small flat with beer and peanuts everywhere. we were 4 gays to wear dior homme jeans (so homo), one of them must be a fan of kanye west, he had the 1st coloramas. one guy was wearing some german army trainer and told me we had the same shoes. i told him to gtfo because mine were margielas, but he was cool with that. then i got mad drunk off vodka jelly (st george's day concept). then this friend started feeling bad and since she was wearing my hoodie i had to walk her at her friend's home.

all i remember is cooking escalope de dinde and omelette with loads of spices like curry, cumin, paprika, and i even put honey on it. was awesome. then next souvenir is me with the 2 girls around me in the bed (wearing mah clothes whatcha thinkin), then next souvenir is the girl on my right throwing up on the bed...

then next remembrance i wake up next to her still dressed. i stole a kinder bueno and a banana and went to class, she probably won't wake up until 2pm and wanted me to go to class anyway, i guess.

i really need to chill the next few days, i haven't really sleept yet and my life's a mess. but i love it.

on an unrelated note, happy birthday mom thanks for everything. don't forget to hem my cm and send it to me along with the world map and ramones tee shirt.

Did you two just fuck? (9)

(7)

nah

but I did get my chinese food.

Wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but I'm not complaining really.

But now I've got a fucking shiner of a pimple beneath my nose... h8 pimples.

:(

i'm visiting two apartments later today, i'm really excited, hope one of them will become my new one !

I am too. I already have a place in mind, just need to give him the deposit, but idk if im convinced yet. i dont wanna leave the place im in now. right on main street, its perfect.

this lousy computer just went to a blank screen and gave me "no signal". lost my photoshop work.

I think I'll cave and get a mac instead of another PC. Just need my old HD for the files. The only real apps I need are the adobe suite, and I know that's easy enough to find.

this lady's sister was taken as ransom in Guatemala :(

So, i guess the people that kidnapped her asked for $100,000 ($12,500usd). Normally they give a few days to get the money. Since the sisters husband went to the cops, they reduced the time to 3 hours. The criminals found out that the kidnapped ladies husband went to the police because in Guatemala, a lot of the cops are involved in these criminal rings, just like in the movies.

Long story short, the husband had to dress up in all red with a black hat and leave the money buried under a tree. After he did so, he had to wait for a call from the people that kidnapped his wife (my coworkers sister) and find out where she was being kept. They didnt call back for 2 hours.

Finally, he got a call and picked her up. She was ok. They just beat her about the face a little bit. She said that she was stopped in the middle of the road while she was on a motorcycle and was overtaken by 4 people in a van. They took her to some remote spot in the countryside and switched cars only to drive for another 4 hours to a house. At this house there were lots of older people who were also being held ransom. There was an old lady who took care of everyone there and fed them.

My coworkers sister was there for 2 days. Each morning they would kill a person they held hostage in plain view of the rest of the hostages.

This happens in Guatemala frequently.

i fuckin lost my iphone yesterday

i am NOT paying $500 for a new one :(

I found my phone!