Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Question:

why are acid washed jeans "cool" again?

because people get tired of shit and old ideas become novel for people who never saw them the first time around

i, for one, do not understand why we aren't yet living in a space-age future where cotton is a crude, antiquated way of clothing oneself and the standard is a ridiculous techno fabric that changes colors, is waterproof and scratch resistant ... pants with adjustable taper and length, shirts with buttons welded into the fabric and other impossible engineering riff raff like overlocking zippers

bouwnt is so cute. hehe.

ok that aside, i met some dilf online and talked to him and found out he has a wide collection of westwood stuff and collects stuff from other designers too but never had i thought or expected someone his age to be wearing frute stuff! he showed me his westwood stuff and it was so fucking awesome. the jackets so beautiful and shit. ok i should shut up now. bye

haha, good lord. someone sent me this today and i can't stop reading it. some of this shit is hilarious.

High school thug girl #1: Yo, I want to get something pierced.

High school thug girl #2: That'd be so cool, yo. But what'd you get?

High school thug girl #1: When I have a daughter I'm gonna name her "bitch".

High school thug girl #2 (after quiet contemplation): Bitch...yeah...that'd be cool.

High school thug girl #1: I guess I'd get my nose pierced.

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

I'm really hoping I get a call back from this job. I went to an interview yesterday and it's shitty, awful manual labour, but the money is so good that I really don't mind the idea of giving up the summer. The idea of paying for a nice place in Toronto for a year upfront, and not needing to work during the school year unless I feel like it, is too good to pass up.

And of course, the extra coppin opportunities.

also i already have about 300 rep what the fuck?

i sometimes wonder how i got all of my rep without ever posting a decent waywt (i've been in worst waywt), then i realized its because i do sad/stupid shiet like posting a dance video, telling a girl to cum 2 prom, writing a rap song, and pretending like i stole a backpack.