Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

max you have bad taste in music!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqMiigy92qU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i think your mom should be my mom and pay my credit card :(

for fuck sakes... lately i've been feeling like moving in a trailer park and living things slowly...

you sayin u wanna be my wife:confused::confused:

we poor that necklace is just family tradition :(

nah, i really just wanna be a random "step sister" that would come around, get money, and leave the fuck out.

i'm sorry :S

i wish i had that tradition ! my tax return fucked me up and makes me wanna fuck all systems down :)

nah, i really just wanna be a random "step sister" that would come around, get money, and leave the fuck out.

i'm sorry :S

i wish i had that tradition ! my tax return fucked me up and makes me wanna fuck all systems down :)

we already have one of those!

not really high maintenance cause I can usual deal and I take care of myself.

I'm just fucked lately on all fronts.

But yeah, I like the make things harder for myself.

the music elitism thing is fine. how I deal with people that like top 40 is just say, "yeah but it get's annoying after listening to it 3 times"

then they agree and it's all good. they get to stay in the dark and you get to avoid yelling at a rock

joe dassin is great
joe dassin is sex

oui, oui, oui!!!

maman saw him 2 weeks before he died.

she said it was awesome.

she said she was sober.

i can't believe this

but she's fucked in the head more than me, so maybe.

alright, here's a story:

today in the van on the way to my all day tennis match, we (me and the rest of the tennis team) were trying to find something good to listen to on the radio. Now, I am a bit of an elitist or something or a snob over music, but I'm not like a complete dick, but if there's something I can't stand (and many will agree) it's top 40 radio and the musical travesty it aurally embodies. Anyways, we stop @ 92.3, which used to be KROCK, and is now top 40 schlock. Whatever that song that takes the chorus line from Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me Round" comes on and I say what a shitty rendition and sampling the song takes from the original and my douchey doubles partner yells at me about how top 40 is somehow "good" music.

Now I know musical taste is entirely subjective, but objectively speaking, most people that listen to exclusively top 40 have no discerning taste and it raises questions both about their personalities and abilities to understand anything on a higher intellectual level - in this instance, namely music - that aside, top 40 is SHIT. That being said, I got pissed because then he goes on to tell me I have no conception of "good" music.

What. The. Fuck.

First of all, I think I have incredibly varied musical tastes, but regardless of my eclectic interest in music, I treat music intellectually. I read up constantly on music, and most books I purchase are musical histories or biographies of artists, etc., but who the fuck is this kid to tell me my taste, which is infinitely more attuned and trained than his peasant-top 40-ass, is shitty?

There's nothing that gets me more heated than people telling me I have shitty taste in music. Kid's a fucking ass clown if he thinks Lady Gaga truly has talent.

Fuck I hate people I guess. This happens far too often.

I never questioned his musical taste by the way - I just said I didn't like the song that was on the radio, not whether he liked it or all - and then he launches into the argument that if I know so much about music and am so knowledgeable then why don't I have a song on the radio? FUCK THAT ARGUMENT - shit is fucking RETARDED. My comeback was if he was so smart and passed his LSAT's with such high grades, why was he rejected from every Law School he applied too. That got him to shut up a bit, but seriously, fuck that kid.

u talkin' about flo rida, and yea that shit is garbage, maybe he doesn't realize how the top 40 game works, having other people produce your shit, basically being a pawn to your record label, they'll basically put out whatever these mindless fucks like your friend will ingest and possibly spend money on, that goes for cwgs too, they eat that shit up